Why the doom and gloom?

this was most talented team we will face this year. Need to close strong especially after a loss like this

maybe th emost talented team but not the best team..have you been watching V Tech?

I predict 12 3 and outs for kayya and richt
Teams change on a weekly basis. This was the best fsu played all year. Teams change consistently. Same with vt.

I watched vt against Tennessee too

VT is not better than fsu

Advertisement
So what happens if we win out or drop one more game and fsu wins out and beats Clemson?

Then it'll all of a sudden be an okay loss right? You guys are idiots. Fsu is better than you think

They are just little kids and are upset becuase we couldn't win the rivalry game

why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2
we beat the NCAA and he stood by us when he didn't have to
VT is a rivalry game and no matter how good each team is it could always go either way, last year we dominated, this year they did
he's recruited an astonishing amount of talent the last few years and will only get better now without the NCAA cloud (imagine us if he didn't pull in Gilbert and Renfrow for added depth)

everyone is butt hurt about the FSU loss but why? is it because the board was spoiled and wanted to see a national championship? keep in mind, the same board that was doomsday during the offseason and many posters were predicting 4 or 5 losses, but now we lose to two teams and it's fire the whole staff?

FSU is probably the best team in the nation so i don't know why people are so upset about that loss, if you are then please take the shades off and realize that we played solid for the first half but we are just not there YET

we haven't won the way most of us would like to but we are on pace for 10-2 this year, and although it's a let down that we will not have a chance in the ACC championship game... nobody in the acc coastal is beating FSU anyways so i don't think not making it is a massive let down.

if you're not happy with 10-2 this year then GTFO

Believing we won't have a 12-0 season and expecting a win against a terrible FSU team is not mutually exclusive. Not sure why this is such a mindblowing concept.

So, who on our schedule is a better team (more talent) than FSU?

Because if you expected to beat them, but not go undefeated, then you must think we lose to someone better. So, who are they?

Or, did you think we would lose to an "unexpected" team?

And if that's the case, why couldn't this FSU loss be the "unexpected" 1?

Believing we won't have a 12-0 season and expecting a win against a terrible FSU team is not mutually exclusive. Not sure why this is such a mindblowing concept.

So, who on our schedule is a better team (more talent) than FSU?

Because if you expected to beat them, but not go undefeated, then you must think we lose to someone better. So, who are they?

Or, did you think we would lose to an "unexpected" team?

And if that's the case, why couldn't this FSU loss be the "unexpected" 1?
You're making too much sense here.. He won't respond

Advertisement
I'm curious.. We beat unc and vt then what?

Then richt still sucks becuase we lost on a fluke pat block to fsu ??

Why the doom and gloom? Bc the chances of us winning the costal is slim to none. The season just ended last night. We win last night and have serious momentum. Now we have nothing and team will tank as usual.

Why the doom and gloom? Bc the chances of us winning the costal is slim to none. The season just ended last night. We win last night and have serious momentum. Now we have nothing and team will tank as usual.

You've definitely been "Goldenized".

Advertisement
If you believe that you should just not waste your time the rest of the season following the team

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ, please fix the WEZ so I can get out of this echo chamber of stupidity. I can't take another excuse laden year

Every cycle there's always some 2-bit like OP wondering why people are ****ed after a loss.
I'm upset that we lost; there a difference between being upset with a loss vs acting like the season is over. We 1-1 so far in October with 3 more games to go.

If we get our of October 4-1 then what

Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?

Thigs change Jassid coming into the season I figured 8-4

Then looking at how the season played out so far seeing how much FSU and Notre Dame suck theres no reason we shouldnt have gone 10-2 at worst. Seeing how we played last night we are an 8-9 win team when we should be a 10-11 win team with our schedule.....

BV, bruh, 10 wins is still attainable. Did you see that defense? Tell me they won't win us a game or two alone. Come on man..don't jump off yet. Give these guys a chance to regroup. Don't do it for Kaaya or Richt..do it for Corn..do it for Norton and McIntosh..Do it for the freshmen LBs..do it for DJax..those mofos played their hearts out last night! Just off their efforts alone I can't turn my back yet..

Mr. 3 & Out has something to say about that...been watching football for a long time Jassid as Im sure you have too...This is not a 10 win football team..9-3 at best

If you had told me at the beginning of the year we would be 9-3 heading into our bowl game I would take that all day. Not sure why things changed for people so much after beating FAMU, FAU, and App State.

I still believe we can make a great season out of this. Now if we lose to UNC then you will see a diff tune from me because we more then likely will lose to VTech as well.

Advertisement
I'm curious.. We beat unc and vt then what?

Then richt still sucks becuase we lost on a fluke pat block to fsu ??
The game should have been won. We played timidly on offense throughout against a bad FSU team defensively. If it wasn't for Berrios putting the offense in the red zone we likely would not have scored at all the second half. This gutless playcalling is going to cost us more games down the road unless there is a change in philosophy.

The misery has nothing to do with losing the chance at a NC we never had a chance at.

The misery is a result of losing to a ****** version of FSU with a freshman QB and their worst D since the end of the Mickey Andrews era.

The misery stems from watching a busted disjointed offense that reminds some of us of our busted disjointed defense from the last several years.

Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?
My point exactly

Everyone on here didn't think we go undefeated to start the season.

But we lose one game and all **** breaks loose..

Pick a ****ing side people

I'm beginning to think that if we had lost to PITT or UVA later in the year but as long as we had beaten FSU people would have been okay with it and chalked it up as having a bad day!
Beat the teams you are supposed to beat. FSU was a team we were supposed to beat. Injured freshman QB, struggling defense without their best player. If we lose to Clemson or UL or Bama, that's fine. Those teams are better than ours. But losing to teams we are supposed to beat. That leaves a sour taste. Same taste I've had for 11 years now.

Advertisement
Every cycle there's always some 2-bit like OP wondering why people are ****ed after a loss.
I'm upset that we lost; there a difference between being upset with a loss vs acting like the season is over. We 1-1 so far in October with 3 more games to go.

the w/l column is not the only important thing. If it is, why watch, just follow the box score. Do you care at all HOW they play?

I'm mad at how the offense was called..and that we allowed a blocked extra point

the w/l column is not the only important thing. If it is, why watch, just follow the box score. Do you care at all HOW they play?
Of course I care how we play. We lost the game on one side of the ball. This wasn't a blow out. Do I expect us to beat FSU, yes. Nothing that I saw yesterday tells me the season is over after last night

Because for weeks people here were told we are not back, are not as good as the record shows and that FSU was not a gimme. Posters proceeded to claim otherwise, laugh at meltdowns on the FSU boards and make excuses for our offense - claiming we could score if we want to based on one drive at GT, that Kaaya would be the elite player D$ brags about once the hidden playbook posters saw us use in practice was opened up.

And

because we lost another game to FSU. A game we should have won. A game their freshman QB outplayed our 3rd year pro prospect QB. Another game our QB looked like confused, ah shucks Eli Manning, when we are told he is champion level Peyton Manning.

And

Because we again allowed ourselves to be duped by message board hype instead of relying on our own eyes.

This. People on here have some unrealistic expectations. Football doesn't result in an instant turn around.

Advertisement
Back