Why the doom and gloom?

Advertisement
Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?
My point exactly

Everyone on here didn't think we go undefeated to start the season.

But we lose one game and all **** breaks loose..

Pick a ****ing side people

I'm beginning to think that if we had lost to PITT or UVA later in the year but as long as we had beaten FSU people would have been okay with it and chalked it up as having a bad day!

Is this a serious post?

History repeats itself. Amazing how some posters are this dumb.
I'm wondering the same about you two.

Can't wait to go back on the season predictions thread and see all these people giving up on the team because they lost one game when all these same porsters predicted 3-4 losses

Nobody predicted undefeated season so what's the problem? Nobody is happy about last night but you're dumb if you think losing one or two games this year isn't a massive improvement.

We win the next two weeks and we have the acc coastal wrapped up,

Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?

Thigs change Jassid coming into the season I figured 8-4

Then looking at how the season played out so far seeing how much FSU and Notre Dame suck theres no reason we shouldnt have gone 10-2 at worst. Seeing how we played last night we are an 8-9 win team when we should be a 10-11 win team with our schedule..... I can guarantee you we dont win 10 this season and that is unacceptable with this ****** schedule

Last edited:
Is this a serious post?

I'm wondering the same about you two.

Can't wait to go back on the season predictions thread and see all these people giving up on the team because they lost one game when all these same porsters predicted 3-4 losses

Nobody predicted undefeated season so what's the problem? Nobody is happy about last night but you're dumb if you think losing one or two games this year isn't a massive improvement.

We win the next two weeks and we have the acc coastal wrapped up,

Losing at homw to a garbage FSU team that can't stop anybody is unacceptable. End of discussion.

Advertisement
Not suprised with the doom and gloom by the fans. A little premature though. I expect us to win next week but if we lose can't imagine this board Saturday night

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol.

OP is accurate.

I'm sick about the loss, but every pre-season prediction thread included a close loss to FSU. And everybody blamed our OL. Congrats, y'all were right!

And now, OP is right ... We beat everyone left on our schedule not named Notre Dame, and we win the Coastal.

New day today ... The sun rose today, and last night is over! We'll be fine, we just won't be undefeated.

See y'all in Orlando!

Let's go Canes!

Then looking at how the season played out so far seeing how much FSU and Notre Dame suck theres no reason we shouldnt have gone 10-2 at worst. Seeing how we played last night we are an 8-9 win team when we should be a 10-11 win team with our schedule.....
Which is still on pace to happen... So again why the craziness

People can say what they want about fsu and they play like **** this year but they are still the most talented team on our schedule. That's a fact.

People should be least surprised by an fsu loss. Although it stings the most wirh rivalry. We have a better team than all remaining teams

this was most talented team we will face this year. Need to close strong especially after a loss like this

Advertisement
Weren't most of you expecting a ten win season and that it would be sufficient in richts first year?

Didnt we openly talk about how we didn't have depth for a college football playoff yet?

The season isn't lost and we will still most likely win 10-11 games with the bowl game

None of us expected a national championship this year, that's all last night lost

We lost a rivalry game on a pat block it sucks but it is what it is

We still control our destiny in the acc and have a solid chance to have our best year in 13 years... With the same players that lost 58-0 to Clemson last year BTW

Oh I was waiting for the first porster to claim we can still win the coastal...after an FSU loss ..lmao where have i heard this before oh yea i remember

If you can't do the math and realize we own our own destiny then you're an idiot

You're so happy we lost just so you can ***** and moan again about wanting a new coach. You're full of it man
People like you can't see the forest through the trees. It's not about math. Do people like you actually watch the games or just look at the box scores? The loss tells us the talent of this team. How you lose, who you lose too, and how you play tells you what your future holds. Of course we control our own destiny, same way a guy rowing a boat does that has one oar. He can row anywhere he wants, but you know by the looks of things he is most likely rowing in a circle! People that just look at the numbers are idiots. But we are 4-1!". Yes, we are 4-1, and the 4 wins came against 3 high school teams and a mediocre GT team. You must be so proud. Go beyond the numbers, look at the team. Math can't spin this ****. I don't want a Canes 2016 coastal champs shirt, and you shouldn't either.

Last edited:

Then looking at how the season played out so far seeing how much FSU and Notre Dame suck theres no reason we shouldnt have gone 10-2 at worst. Seeing how we played last night we are an 8-9 win team when we should be a 10-11 win team with our schedule.....

BV, bruh, 10 wins is still attainable. Did you see that defense? Tell me they won't win us a game or two alone. Come on man..don't jump off yet. Give these guys a chance to regroup. Don't do it for Kaaya or Richt..do it for Corn..do it for Norton and McIntosh..Do it for the freshmen LBs..do it for DJax..those mofos played their hearts out last night! Just off their efforts alone I can't turn my back yet..

Lmao. The same people with the same horse **** posts.

The "doom and gloom" is because we just lost to a terrible FSu team at home and we haven't beaten them since 2009. If you think all that was lost last night was a national championship, please go end yourself.

FSU is NOT as terrible as you think!!! Louisville will beat us, Ole Miss will probably beat us, we'll see about UNC next week! You guys are overreacting. I guarantee you FSU wins 10 games

Advertisement
Believing we won't have a 12-0 season and expecting a win against a terrible FSU team is not mutually exclusive. Not sure why this is such a mindblowing concept.

Is this a serious post?

And some are so happy with a loss so they can show their asses
Nailed it. Are these people even Miami fans? They get so excited when we lose so they can ruin a message board
How do you ruin a message board, by not lying and spinning reality? You just want one big circle jerk in here?

Believing we won't have a 12-0 season and expecting a win against a terrible FSU team is not mutually exclusive. Not sure why this is such a mindblowing concept.

Thinking the season is over and that we all of a sudden suck IS a mind blowing concept..

Advertisement
this was most talented team we will face this year. Need to close strong especially after a loss like this

maybe th emost talented team but not the best team..have you been watching V Tech?

I predict 12 3 and outs for kayya and richt

BV, bruh, 10 wins is still attainable. Did you see that defense? Tell me they won't win us a game or two alone. Come on man..don't jump off yet. Give these guys a chance to regroup. Don't do it for Kaaya or Richt..do it for Corn..do it for Norton and McIntosh..Do it for the freshmen LBs..do it for DJax..those mofos played their hearts out last night! Just off their efforts alone I can't turn my back yet..

Mr. 3 & Out has something to say about that...been watching football for a long time Jassid as Im sure you have too...This is not a 10 win football team..9-3 at best

Lmao. The same people with the same horse **** posts.

The "doom and gloom" is because we just lost to a terrible FSu team at home and we haven't beaten them since 2009. If you think all that was lost last night was a national championship, please go end yourself.

FSU is NOT as terrible as you think!!! Louisville will beat us, Ole Miss will probably beat us, we'll see about UNC next week! You guys are overreacting. I guarantee you FSU wins 10 games

LOL you think FSU beats Clemson?

Every cycle there's always some 2-bit like OP wondering why people are ****ed after a loss.

Advertisement
Back