Why the doom and gloom?

407cane

All-ACC
Weren't most of you expecting a ten win season and that it would be sufficient in richts first year?

Actually many of you were expecting 3 or 4 losses.. You are all the same ones complaining now

Didnt we openly talk about how we didn't have depth for a college football playoff yet?

The season isn't lost and we will still most likely win 10-11 games with the bowl game

None of us expected a national championship this year, that's all last night lost

We lost a rivalry game on a pat block it sucks but it is what it is

We still control our destiny in the acc and have a solid chance to have our best year in 13 years... With the same players that lost 58-0 to Clemson last year BTW

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao. The same people with the same horse **** posts.

The "doom and gloom" is because we just lost to a terrible FSu team at home and we haven't beaten them since 2009. If you think all that was lost last night was a national championship, please go end yourself.

our fans love unreal expectations and misery. he like they enjoy it more when we lose. 2018 is the year we should be elite.

Weren't most of you expecting a ten win season and that it would be sufficient in richts first year?

Didnt we openly talk about how we didn't have depth for a college football playoff yet?

The season isn't lost and we will still most likely win 10-11 games with the bowl game

None of us expected a national championship this year, that's all last night lost

We still control our destiny in the acc and have a solid chance to have our best year in 13 years... With the same players that lost 58-0 to Clemson last year BTW

Oh I was waiting for the first porster to claim we can still win the coastal...after an FSU loss ..lmao where have i heard this before oh yea i remember

Oh I was waiting for the first porster to claim we can still win the coastal...after an FSU loss ..lmao where have i heard this before oh yea i remember

If you can't do the math and realize we own our own destiny then you're an idiot

You're so happy we lost just so you can ***** and moan again about wanting a new coach. You're full of it man

Advertisement
Because for weeks people here were told we are not back, are not as good as the record shows and that FSU was not a gimme. Posters proceeded to claim otherwise, laugh at meltdowns on the FSU boards and make excuses for our offense - claiming we could score if we want to based on one drive at GT, that Kaaya would be the elite player D$ brags about once the hidden playbook posters saw us use in practice was opened up.

And

because we lost another game to FSU. A game we should have won. A game their freshman QB outplayed our 3rd year pro prospect QB. Another game our QB looked like confused, ah shucks Eli Manning, when we are told he is champion level Peyton Manning.

And

Because we again allowed ourselves to be duped by message board hype instead of relying on our own eyes.

our fans love unreal expectations and misery. he like they enjoy it more when we lose. 2018 is the year we should be elite.
Expecting to beat your rival you haven't beat in 6 years, when they have a terrible football team = unrealistic?

Please go drink bleach.

If you can't do the math and realize we own our own destiny then you're an idiot

You're so happy we lost just so you can ***** and moan again about wanting a new coach. You're full of it man

Mathematically I can play powerball and win...Look at what your eyes are telling you mane... we can plainly see we will lose more games..and I dont want a new coach..i wnat our coach to get his head out of his ***

Advertisement

Amen the ignoramuses here really need a loss so they can hide behind their keyboards and become armchair coaches

Elite based on what?

I ask because I've been told by the experts here that we have an elite QB, WR, TE and highly rated stable of RBs and an experienced OL, and our offense smells like dog****.

Advertisement
Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?

Advertisement
Last night OP said he was going to stay away from the board, because of the negative vibes. I knew his punk *** would be here this morning, like an ugly girl who won't leave.

Blackvern..I'm curious...what were your expectations coming into the season? I know it wasn't us going undefeated and playing in the MNC game..so what losses on our schedule would have been acceptable to you?
My point exactly

Everyone on here didn't think we go undefeated to start the season.

But we lose one game and all **** breaks loose..

Pick a ******* side people

Advertisement
Back