Why Miami will win 10 games this year

Advertisement
Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate
You do realize Miami had out recruited every school other then Clemson and fsu every year golden has been here right? So your argument of him not having the change to recruit right be cause of the "cloud" is invalid.

Sad to see that so many of my hurricane fans brothers our down on the team months before the season even starts. I don't like golden but I'm definitely going to be rooting for my canes no matter what. Hope this all gets fixed soon... Scary what the defense could possibly be if we still had guys like Gionni Paul, Eddie Johnson, Figueroa smh. Yeah golden is horrible at coaching but let's face it he had some promising talented players kicked off the team. However I know he is the type to use that as a crutch. F_ck excuses give us results this year. Don't tell me why you didn't get the job.. Acc championship or bust. More than 10 wins or gtfoh ag
Unfortunately I been down due to this staff prior to the start of last season which makes this season that much worse.

Golden will be out coached in every game like he has been for 5 years.

He does not have the game breakers like Duke or Dorset to bail him out this year.

Gonna be a long season.

Advertisement
"Why Miami will win 10 games" - proceeds to predict W/L based on intangible guesses. Got it.

Lulz at us beating Nebraska 'due to us being at Home'.

Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate

Absolutely wrong you delusional slurper.. So dame tired of ANYONE who makes excuses for that fat sloppy piece of **** and his full ******, a$s toying best friend

I will always support the players, but these clowns for "coaches" are in over the head and will never be allowed back into the 305 after this season.

"Why Miami will win 10 games" - proceeds to predict W/L based on intangible guesses. Got it.

Nebraska has a new coach, and replacing key guys on offense and defense. I can see that being too much for them to overcome on the road that early in the season...

Advertisement

Nebraska has a new coach, and replacing key guys on offense and defense. I can see that being too much for them to overcome on the road that early in the season...

Yeah but Al Golden.

Golden won't be the reason that Miami wins games. If you look very closely, you will see that Miami has a certain alignment of talent, experience and favorable schedule to pull it off. Again, Golden will not be the reason...

Advertisement

Al, is that you again? Strange how requiting class after recruiting class starts strong and then evaporates as the season move on. Maybe the recruits only learn about the probation and clouds once they get back to school each year. OR could it be they start watching your results on TV and think, wow that's not what Al told me it would look like. Or maybe, and this is just a thought, maybe they notice how you blame the players more and more each year but never, never your beloved coaches or your refusal to admit something is wrong with your way of things. Just a thought that things look a lot different from outside the cloud you keep your head in.

I guess Phil Steele is delusional too

https://t.co/7kUw2BXNY2

Remember that this is the same Phil Steele that picked us to win the ACC Coastal the last few years.

So "Yeah", he is delusional.

Lets be clear on something. I DO NOT CARE FOR AL GOLDEN NOR DO I BELIEVE IN HIS COACHING ABILITY EVEN IF HE WINS 10 GAMES. My point for the thread is, I can see Miami winning games just based on their talent level, experience, and a favorable schedule. Think Larry Coker with 2005 team. Horrible coach but team still managed to win 9 games.

Advertisement
I guess Phil Steele is delusional too

https://t.co/7kUw2BXNY2

Remember that this is the same Phil Steele that picked us to win the ACC Coastal the last few years.

So "Yeah", he is delusional.

Lets be clear on something. I DO NOT CARE FOR AL GOLDEN NOR DO I BELIEVE IN HIS COACHING ABILITY EVEN IF HE WINS 10 GAMES. My point for the thread is, I can see Miami winning games just based on their talent level, experience, and a favorable schedule. Think Larry Coker with 2005 team. Horrible coach but team still managed to win 9 games.
sounds like me last year. I'll hang up and listen.

Anything less than 8 and I think he's gone. 8 will probably buy him another year. I really, really don't like the idea of winning 8. Either win big, or lose big so he can be fired. Putting it off by "improving" the record to 8 wins is a huge loss.
My guess is 6-9 wins probably .
anything less golden is donezo ...anything more I'll be extatic .

Advertisement
Back