Why Miami will win 10 games this year

We aren't winning more then 5 games.

Edit: There's no way Golden goes 0-5 vs FSU and keeps his job correct?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol at Duke giving us a scare and we pulling away at the end. Freakin Duke mane...thats an example of how far we have fallen. If Duke gives us a scare you can chalk up 6 to 7 losses

Advertisement
Seriously man, some of the imagination applied during the offseason here should be enough to Baker Act some of you clowns.

What have you seen in the last 4-years that would tell you these guys can win more than 8-wins!?

Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate

Mods...for all the crap you give many of us how are trolls like this allowed to post here? He's either a Gator fan or Golden's brother.

You are giving him too little credit. Golden was just named to yet another top 25 coach list: http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...the-top-25-coaches-in-college-football-052815

Advertisement
Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate

1. Butch did more with far worse sanctions.
2. Let's not act like Golden was missing 20 players or something. Golden's depth issues are due to not addressing needs and failing at securing needs during recruiting. He also failed to bring in the top players in his own backyard and repeatedly alienated players by playing games only to lose them both (see dexter williams and jordan scarlett - we had 4 top RB's verbal and ended up with 1).
3. When the U was winning those titles, the other schools were not near their academic rankings/standards either. Florida was not always the prestigious school it is today. We still had Tad Foote trying to make us the Harvard of the south even when we were winning titles. We had a school president who was actually against us. How many other schools had that.

My guess is 6-9 wins probably .
anything less golden is donezo ...anything more I'll be extatic .

I've concluded the ******** that run our program would be content with 7 wins. Anything over that will be labeled as "improvement" and our self imposed sanctions will continue.

By my math.....every win over 7 sets this program back a full year. That's the synopsis for the upcoming season.

troll-87950610113.jpg

No.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lolll we lost Duke, Flowers, Dorsett, Perryman, etc & only won 6 games. our schedule is basically exact except we play clemson who will beat us by 35+..

I'm really thinking we win 8-9 this year. Just enough where there will be trepidation as to whether or not you fire the coach. 10, I think is wishful thinking. We'd have to get lucky. I think Golden will finally win a couple to surprise people (a la uF in '13), but will also lose one or two that the team has no business losing.

Hopefully we start moving in a different direction after that, but I can see that being just enough for Miami to stand pat and watch the 2016 season.

That's where the true tragedy (or maybe, doubtfully, the glory) will arise.

Advertisement

1. Butch did more with far worse sanctions.
2. Let's not act like Golden was missing 20 players or something. Golden's depth issues are due to not addressing needs and failing at securing needs during recruiting. He also failed to bring in the top players in his own backyard and repeatedly alienated players by playing games only to lose them both (see dexter williams and jordan scarlett - we had 4 top RB's verbal and ended up with 1).
3. When the U was winning those titles, the other schools were not near their academic rankings/standards either. Florida was not always the prestigious school it is today. We still had Tad Foote trying to make us the Harvard of the south even when we were winning titles. We had a school president who was actually against us. How many other schools had that.

Butch won with way worse sanctions. WAY WORSE.

Golden depth issues come from the investigation tho mixed with losing guys which was beyond his control. He didnt lose Finnie, Gionni Paul, Eddie Johnson, Figs, etc
I also know for a fact he lost kids because of negative recruiting. that being said, he still has way too much talent to be 6-7. thats a disgrace.

Mods...for all the crap you give many of us how are trolls like this allowed to post here? He's either a Gator fan or Golden's brother.

Don't ever take a man's hope. Sometimes that's all he has.

Sad to see that so many of my hurricane fans brothers our down on the team months before the season even starts. I don't like golden but I'm definitely going to be rooting for my canes no matter what. Hope this all gets fixed soon... Scary what the defense could possibly be if we still had guys like Gionni Paul, Eddie Johnson, Figueroa smh. Yeah golden is horrible at coaching but let's face it he had some promising talented players kicked off the team. However I know he is the type to use that as a crutch. F_ck excuses give us results this year. Don't tell me why you didn't get the job.. Acc championship or bust. More than 10 wins or gtfoh ag

Advertisement
Back