Why Miami Needs To Hire Butch

A lot of the stuff mentioned here and on the boards the last few days is actually starting to get posted on many media outlets. Butch seems to be getting much attention now! Finally! Many news sites are stating that Miami is taking a serious and fresh look at Davis. Just bring him back already!

Advertisement
What did Butch win again?

72% of his games through sanctions at UM and a national title they refused to give us in 2000.

Oh, OK I thought they were actually talking about a NC.

Whats Herman's winning % again?

Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan but these delusional comments are not helping your case and are actually quite comical.

I am starting to think I am on the wrong side with this one.

lol...i love the disclaimer "Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan" after you trash him. It's like the guy who claims to have other races as friends to justify him not being prejudice. lol.

OK explain to me where i have trashed him.... I was fughkin in BJ's ear at the Duke game telling him to hire Butch.

I just dont drink the cool aid like most irrational people on this site do. I am realist, not an emotional chick who only sees black and white.

in the words of jay-z, "we don't believe you, you need more peoples."

bro, i just saw you on the mario cristobal thread trying to take up for him, dog...who you foolin' homie? you ain't gotta lie to kick it, craig. i peeped your post, and you're anything but a butch fan....

Butch hasn't done anything notable in at least a decade. Miami fans who want him are stuck in the past.

Butch Hiring day is 15 away

We are at a fork in the road of Canes football. Ahead are either Resurrection or Apathy. Which shall we take?

I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees
Down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees
Asked the Lord above for mercy, "Save me if you please"

[video=youtube;MtLhPeLB9bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtLhPeLB9bA[/video]

Butch hasn't done anything notable in at least a decade. Miami fans who want him are stuck in the past.

but, but, but, his UNC team played LSU close that one time tho.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back