Why Miami Needs To Hire Butch

Advertisement
t0EOx7k.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What did Butch win again?

72% of his games through sanctions at UM and a national title they refused to give us in 2000.

Oh, OK I thought they were actually talking about a NC.

Whats Herman's winning % again?

Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan but these delusional comments are not helping your case and are actually quite comical.

I am starting to think I am on the wrong side with this one.

You will be the only individual on this planet crediting Larry Clappy for 2001 NC and in 2002 that was stolen from us by the referee on the delayed PI call.

Am I? Ok lets check the record book... uppp... Nope

I think Butch actually forfeited the right to that ship when he walked out on the program and the recruits he lied to.

Just in case lets look at the Miami record books.... upppp... Nope

72% of his games through sanctions at UM and a national title they refused to give us in 2000.

Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan but these delusional comments are not helping your case and are actually quite comical.

9 game sample size against 117th SOS. you be the judge. im not against herman at all but lets wait until the next 3 weeks play out to see what happens. if he went 0-3 would you still be riding his ***?

Advertisement

You will be the only individual on this planet crediting Larry Clappy for 2001 NC and in 2002 that was stolen from us by the referee on the delayed PI call.

I think Butch actually forfeited the right to that ship when he walked out on the program and the recruits he lied to.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the players he recruited and developed, the assistants he hired and the culture he cultivated here why Miami won the 2001 NC. Nothing.
You can't take this away from Butch. Nobody can.

9 game sample size against 117th SOS. you be the judge. im not against herman at all but lets wait until the next 3 weeks play out to see what happens. if he went 0-3 would you still be riding his ***?

OK so we are not talking about wining %

lol...i love the disclaimer "Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan" after you trash him. It's like the guy who claims to have other races as friends to justify him not being prejudice. lol.

Didn't Butch lead that team to a Sugar Bowl win?

Advertisement
Back