Why Miami Needs To Hire Butch

What did Butch win again?

You will be the only individual on this planet crediting Larry Clappy for 2001 NC and in 2002 that was stolen from us by the referee on the delayed PI call.

Am I? Ok lets check the record book... uppp... Nope

I think Butch actually forfeited the right to that ship when he walked out on the program and the recruits he lied to.

Just in case lets look at the Miami record books.... upppp... Nope

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the players he recruited and developed, the assistants he hired and the culture he cultivated here why Miami won the 2001 NC. Nothing.
You can't take this away from Butch. Nobody can.

He recruited... 100% accurate... but when Butch walked that was total BS! and if your a Miami fan you know that... if you are some delusional wannabe you may try and rewrite history but Butch got what he deserved. No title, a HC job with the Browns and a HC gig in the Carolinas where he got (wrongfully?) canned and however many years of unemployment from a HC gig.

There aint no moral victories in football... He should have never left and we wouldn't have had to go thru chit storm we have. He could have rewrote the history books for Miami.

I am glad to hear him beg to come back.. also would be glad to have him back but only because he admits his mistakes and begged to come back.

Advertisement

With Butch's team, Coker won the NC in 2001, at the Rose Bowl. I was there.

By the way, since you obviously don't know, IT'S THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME.

72% of his games through sanctions at UM and a national title they refused to give us in 2000.

Oh, OK I thought they were actually talking about a NC.

Whats Herman's winning % again?

Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan but these delusional comments are not helping your case and are actually quite comical.

I am starting to think I am on the wrong side with this one.

Youre a "Butch fan" like rosie o'donnell is Miss Universe. nice try, shorty.

72% of his games through sanctions at UM and a national title they refused to give us in 2000.

Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan but these delusional comments are not helping your case and are actually quite comical.

lol...i love the disclaimer "Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan" after you trash him. It's like the guy who claims to have other races as friends to justify him not being prejudice. lol.

OK explain to me where i have trashed him.... I was fughkin in BJ's ear at the Duke game telling him to hire Butch.

I just dont drink the cool aid like most irrational people on this site do. I am realist, not an emotional chick who only sees black and white.

With Butch's team, Coker won the NC in 2001, at the Rose Bowl. I was there.

By the way, since you obviously don't know, IT'S THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME.

This is exactly what I mean... (complete deflection)

How is it obvious that I don't know or agree with that.

Anyone who brings up rational facts is a hater among you guys. Its literally like talking to a chick on her period.

Advertisement

You will be the only individual on this planet crediting Larry Clappy for 2001 NC and in 2002 that was stolen from us by the referee on the delayed PI call.

I think Butch actually forfeited the right to that ship when he walked out on the program and the recruits he lied to.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the players he recruited and developed, the assistants he hired and the culture he cultivated here why Miami won the 2001 NC. Nothing.

He recruited... 100% accurate... but when Butch walked that was total BS! and if your a Miami fan you know that... if you are some delusional wannabe you may try and rewrite history but Butch got what he deserved. No title, a HC job with the Browns and a HC gig in the Carolinas where he got (wrongfully?) canned and however many years of unemployment from a HC gig.

There aint no moral victories in football... He should have never left and we wouldn't have had to go thru chit storm we have. He could have rewrote the history books for Miami.

I am glad to hear him beg to come back.. also would be glad to have him back but only because he admits his mistakes and begged to come back.

U guys r fkin harsh like if the mancheated on u, he did what he did i never hated him because i thought we was left in a good spot. The admin fked up with the hires not him

Youre a "Butch fan" like rosie o'donnell is Miss Universe. nice try, shorty.

So you were a browns fan when butch left? Your were a UNC until a couple of years ago? Your happy you got Elmer, Onion and Golden?

lol...i love the disclaimer "Funny thing is that I am a Butch fan" after you trash him. It's like the guy who claims to have other races as friends to justify him not being prejudice. lol.

OK explain to me where i have trashed him.... I was fughkin in BJ's ear at the Duke game telling him to hire Butch.

I just dont drink the cool aid like most irrational people on this site do. I am realist, not an emotional chick who only sees black and white.

You clearly trashed him when you stated he didn't win a championship with all those great players. That is frowned upon around here.

Emotional chicks are all about the nuance of shade. Men see black and white.

Advertisement

U guys r fkin harsh like if the mancheated on u, he did what he did i never hated him because i thought we was left in a good spot. The admin fked up with the hires not him

You guys evidently were not die hard Miami fans when he left. Not season tickets holders. We just went thru **** and he was right on the verge of being back and just got screwed over in favor of FSU and then your FN leader leaves you after lying about it on national tv. We needed a leader to take it home but he left us hanging for the worst franchise in football history. I wouldn't trade the Cleveland job for season tickets. WTF ever. At least win the title and then go take a good job.

He did his time but I have no doubts that if he never left we would not have gone thru the chit storm we went thru. We would have had more titles. He would be regarded as one of the greatest coaches ever and would have Saban status.

You guys evidently were not die hard Miami fans when he left. Not season tickets holders. We just went thru **** and he was right on the verge of being back and just got screwed over in favor of FSU and then your FN leader leaves you after lying about it on national tv. We needed a leader to take it home but he left us hanging for the worst franchise in football history. I wouldn't trade the Cleveland job for season tickets. WTF ever. At least win the title and then go take a good job.

He did his time but I have no doubts that if he never left we would not have gone thru the chit storm we went thru. We would have had more titles. He would be regarded as one of the greatest coaches ever and would have Saban status.

And he will do it and bw called the goat watch

You clearly trashed him when you stated he didn't win a championship with all those great players. That is frowned upon around here.

I trashed him by stating the facts... That's exactly what I am talking about pretty funny. You guys live in this delusional world where reality doesn't matter. If you ask Butch about his Miami title he would think you were talking about the Big East titles. He is such a hater.

I trashed him by stating the facts... That's exactly what I am talking about pretty funny. You guys live in this delusional world where reality doesn't matter. If you ask Butch about his Miami title he would think you were talking about the Big East titles. He is such a hater.

WTF are you dudes going on about? Is there any coach Miami is looking at that has won a MNC as a HC?

He's got {NFL & CFB} championship jewellery and while fighting to keep things afloat with 53 scholarship players, he built a monster and won every bowl game while @ UM.

The only championship quality success the program has had in the last 20 years was a direct result of Butch and his recruiting and developmental ability.

It's real easy to do a lot worse than Butch as a HC here, it's far more difficult to do better.

Advertisement
Some fool said chip Kelly was a better coach than butch. Lol Butchs best team would steam toll Kelly's best team . BBB

Some fool said chip Kelly was a better coach than butch. Lol Butchs best team would steam toll Kelly's best team . BBB
How quickly everyone forgets that butch had a talent for building a staff as much as he was a developer and recruiter of players. I doubt he forgot any of that

See this is the delusion that I just dont understand and makes you look totally irrational.

You guys want to argue like your rational. Then someone says something like this.

Maybe help me with some perspective.

How old are you guys?

Does you current job involve flipping burgers or cleaning urinals?

Butch is unemployed and no one is going after him accept maybe Miami which is debatable.

If Chip Kelly announced he was coming back to college after the end of the year he would be the most sought after coach in the history of college football.

OK super man you can fly...

delusional.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

U are something that is fried, mashed or baked.

What constitutes "nobody else has won jack ****"? Some of the names being mentioned have won conference championships and BCS bowls like Butch.

jajajaja so true. although he proved he rebuilt not one but two college programs

Advertisement
Back