Why Jarren Williams as QB? This throw made my dyck hard

That throw to Wiggins was special.
The throw to Harley on the sideline as well. **** I think it was Harley. 3rd and Long. From the TV angle it looked pretty good but a field view and it was extremely impressive.

Maybe I’m just not used to having multiple great plays and throws to mentally sort through but it was the one to the top sideline going left to right.

Advertisement
This throw is ******* ridiculous.

There are only a handful of college Qb's who can make this throw in a game on the road and we have one of them. Give him an offensive line with time and we will do damage. This throw reminds me of Jameis Winston in college. By no means is he as talented as Winston but this throw made my **** hard. Im sure @Roman Marciante will agree with me. This throw opens up the whole entire field and lets me know there isnt a throw he cant make

NFL ****

The difference yesterday? He had time to throw. He would have been dropping dimes like this all season if he had been given time in other games.

Advertisement
Williams is the real deal. Get him an OC who can call a better game and he will be unstoppable. We had some many drives where play calling was just brutal. Maybe Enos will evolve.
0B3XD2.gif

The difference yesterday? He had time to throw. He would have been dropping dimes like this all season if he had been given time in other games.
Yeah he had a couple of plays where he held on too long but for the most part it was simply a matter of having some extra time. FSU was telegraphing blitzes and we were picking them up, and Williams didn’t panic. Good stuff.

Advertisement
"In a gnat's ***"?...seriously Bro?...LOL.

Not arguing that Jarren is a better QB than Perry, but Perry makes that throw with more velocity.
So Nkosi makes that throw before Osborne breaks with that much accuracy... No way in ****

And im admitting that there are some throws Nkosi makes that Jarren cant just from sheer arm strength but Nkosi doesnt complete that pass

So Nkosi makes that throw before Osborne breaks with that much accuracy... No way in ****

And im admitting that there are some throws Nkosi makes that Jarren cant just from sheer arm strength but Nkosi doesnt complete that pass
you give jarren time, he throws a great ball.

Advertisement
The way Jarren climbs the pocket is what legit QBs do. There are more guys in college like Kosi who if their first read isn’t there they throw it anyway/panic and tuck it. When was the last time we threw a deep ball and hit the WR in stride so he could keep running? Jarren did it twice. You can see the more experience he gets the better feel he has for when to get rid of it and not take sacks. Just getting better overall and it’s good to see.
And that is all Beason was trying to say when he made the Brady/Manning comparison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back