Why isn't anyone pursuing Coley?

Advertisement
Don't be surprised if Brennan Carroll is out soon. Yeah I'm back *****

Last edited:
Alleged QB wizard, recruiting God, and two years of being an OC with an offense full of NFL talent.

Curious, nobody enticing him. Just being top notch at one thing (QB development, recruiting, playcalling) should have had people banging on the door.

Serious question.

Your thoughts?

But teams have. That's a fact.

Advertisement
Didn't Golden want us to have a quick-fire offense back when Fisch was here? Why does he want the offense to be so slow now?

Didn't Golden want us to have a quick-fire offense back when Fisch was here? Why does he want the offense to be so slow now?

I distinctly remember Al saying on the Joe Rose show 2 years ago....At times our offense was "too explosive" and "scored too fast". Don't recall Al ever wanting a quick-fire offense.

I distinctly remember Al saying on the Joe Rose show 2 years ago....At times our offense was "too explosive" and "scored too fast". Don't recall Al ever wanting a quick-fire offense.

He also said that was part of our problems on defense, the offense scored too fast making the defense stay out on the field too long....lulz

Advertisement
Back