Why isn't anyone pursuing Coley?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Alleged QB wizard, recruiting God, and two years of being an OC with an offense full of NFL talent.

Curious, nobody enticing him. Just being top notch at one thing (QB development, recruiting, playcalling) should have had people banging on the door.

Serious question.

Your thoughts?

Advertisement
honestly, we dont know how good he can be because he is micro-managed this year. golden said it himself. the one game he was allowed to do his thing was FSU in the first half and he was a step ahead. i think we have to see him without the cuffs on to judge him.

Should have remained Jizzbo's caddy for a couple more years. He'd be a HC somewhere right now had he done that.

Instead, he let his ego get the best of him. Didn't want to continue watching Jizzbo call plays, so he jumped aboard the Titanic.

With all the talent we had last year-Duke,Walford,Dorsett,Flowers who are all going in the first or second round of the draft, and we were terrible on third down . It tells you a little about his coaching and play calling.

Advertisement
honestly, we dont know how good he can be because he is micro-managed this year. golden said it himself. the one game he was allowed to do his thing was FSU in the first half and he was a step ahead. i think we have to see him without the cuffs on to judge him.

What makes you think he was micro managed? And if he was that's an indictment on him. If Al golden doesn't trust you then U prolly suck. fisher didn't let him call plays for a reason.

Alleged QB wizard, recruiting God, and two years of being an OC with an offense full of NFL talent.

Curious, nobody enticing him. Just being top notch at one thing (QB development, recruiting, playcalling) should have had people banging on the door.

Serious question.

Your thoughts?

How do you know if anyone is after him or not?

Because if they were, he'd jump ship. Next year is dead man walking, and anyone who stays is risking NEVER working again.

They aren't, because he sucks. Just like all those "offers" Coker and Radio were turning down, LOL!

Advertisement
coley loves south florida. he is a coveted coach. golden just kid gloved him because of a true fresh this year.

Advertisement
I know for certainty he was offered the Kentucky OC position and he turned it down. Factors for him at this time:
1. He's a Miami guy all the way and prefers not to leave.
2. Loves Kaaya. Let me repeat. Loves Kaaya. Feels that the young man is special
3. Going into year 3, he finally feels extremely confident in what he wants from his offense.

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;2182410 said:
Flake probably already guaranteed the job when Golden resigns/is retired

James shouldn't be in a position to guarantee anything if/when Golden is let go. He should be swept off the deck along with the band into the Atlantic when the Titanic breaks in two and heads toward the ocean floor. As for Coley, he signed on to this mess, never saw the iceberg.

Nobody especially stays in one place too long. He should have stayed at fsu because his *** ain't long for soflo

Advertisement
Back