Why is Tim Reynolds Bullying Danny Boy on Twitter? SMH

MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!
AT CORAL GABLES! IN THE
D-D-D-D-D-DINING HALL!!!!
THE MEETING OF WILL THEY WONT THEY WILL COME HEAD FIRST BETWEEN WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG!
FIND OUT AT 4PM!
FIRST 100 PEOPLE GET A FREE COOKIE CAKE!
BE THERE TO FIND EXACTLY WHOSE, WHOSE, WHOSE,
**** IS BIGGEST!!

Advertisement
Tim, since you're probably reading this you should try working out some. It will maybe cut down on your anger some so you won't have to pick on someone like DBC. Actually probably not since you seem like an apex douchebag.

Advertisement
DBC is about 35+ and lives with his mother. He has no job. What else do you need to know. He is not a trolling genius. There is something wired wrong in the guy's brain.

DBC has come back from the dead multiple times. Reynolds thinks he can do what bears and swine flu couldn't. What a maroon.

Advertisement
Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

LMAO

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 32m32 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds Nice job bullying a mentally challenged @dannyboycane13 over twitter, you ****. That make you feel like a tough guy, scumbag?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 21m21 minutes ago
@West_End_Zone If he is, nice move by you putting it out there for the world. Leave him alone.

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 17m17 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds You don't deserve your job, you bloated slimeball. You gonna start bullying disabled children next?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 14m14 minutes ago
@West_End_Zone Always good to hear from Canes fans.

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 3m3 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds Fans of ANY program would find your behavior despicable, almost as bad as your lousy reporting and bloated appearance.

LMAO

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 32m32 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds Nice job bullying a mentally challenged @dannyboycane13 over twitter, you ****. That make you feel like a tough guy, scumbag?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 21m21 minutes ago
@West_End_Zone If he is, nice move by you putting it out there for the world. Leave him alone.

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 17m17 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds You don't deserve your job, you bloated slimeball. You gonna start bullying disabled children next?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 14m14 minutes ago
@West_End_Zone Always good to hear from Canes fans.

WestEndZone.com ‏@West_End_Zone 3m3 minutes ago
@ByTimReynolds Fans of ANY program would find your behavior despicable, almost as bad as your lousy reporting and bloated appearance.

I'm ******* rolling on the ground.

Holy sh*t that is funny!

Advertisement
Db gets trolled and fed misinformation by someone db trusts. They sit back and watch db post bad info. I think it's papacane. CBC has arspergers, for real.

DBC is about 35+ and lives with his mother. He has no job. What else do you need to know. He is not a trolling genius. There is something wired wrong in the guy's brain.

You pretty much described Reynolds with that post too unless you consider his feeble blogging a job.

Advertisement
Who dies first? DBC fleeing by foot from a Jersey state trooper when his name comes back with 42 warrants for more money owed in back child support payments than even PBuch's momma would ever dream of asking for OR Reynolds Wrap when he hears that The Feast grabbed the last slice of Big Cheese pie that Flake James bought for the "media" and his heart explodes from the sadness related stress?

I knew there would be some comedy gold in here. Thanks for not letting me down guys!

That @WEZ is hilarious!

I'm not sure how healthy the rise in blood pressure is for young Timothy though.

Advertisement
Back