Why is Tim Reynolds Bullying Danny Boy on Twitter? SMH

NVA CANE

All-American

dannyboycane13's Daniel Rivera @dannyboycane13

@MiamiRadioBeast @Friedo1043 @ByTimReynolds 4 p.m. press conference on Monday at #UM to officially announce New #UM President

ByTimReynolds's avatar Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds
@dannyboycane13 why do you pretend to be a reporter? Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

dannyboycane13's avatar Daniel Rivera @dannyboycane13
@ByTimReynolds and I don't pretend to be anything, just so you know.

@dannyboycane13 it's obviously a very good source. Because you've been spot on.

@ByTimReynolds Thank you Tim. I want to say that you do a very good job at your profession and I respect your work very much.

@dannyboycane13 there is no 4pm event. Shalala had minimal if any involvement. She had no June 1 mandate. Just stop. Good bye.

@dannyboycane13 you've said she had the mandate. Go prove how she made it difficult, how it's coming April 24, how it's 4pm Monday.

@ByTimReynolds and more importantly, Tim, so does Richard Fain: president-search.miami.edu/updates-chair/…

Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds
@dannyboycane13 and then seriously, think about reducing the role twitter plays in your life. It was funny for a while.

Daniel Rivera @dannyboycane13
@ByTimReynolds Tim, I take this seriously. Again, the info I was told was from a source in the BOT. That's for real.

@ByTimReynolds Tim, what do you have against me? I have nothing against you, I really don't. What's your issue with me?

@ByTimReynolds The fact is that what I was told by my source in the BOT is that there's going to be a 4 p.m. press conference on Mon at UM

@ByTimReynolds and at that press conference, the new president will officially be announced.

Advertisement
These twitter "battles" are just this:

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

No wonder the Iranians smell blood in the water, this nation is evolving into a bunch of Neville Chamberlain's

Advertisement
I got blocked by Reynolds for telling him to stop harassing Danny for attention. Tim had a bad night, tried to take it out on DBC and lost.

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds has the same grasp of the internet as my father, if my father had never been on the internet before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reynold's insecurities and douchiness reeks through his Twitter account like no one else. It's very sad and pathetic.

Advertisement
Back