Why is Manny Navarro trashing UM?

Advertisement
Manny covered HS when I was in HS down here. hes been in and around the market forever. hes not some sort of insider, but UM isnt gonna revoke access to the Athletic. he just happened to luck into that role for them. he isnt talented enough to get off a low level college beat like the others did before him so hes just kinda stuck. covering a local college team is cool when youre young but you always aspire to cover a pro team. I think he was on the heat beat for a min but got moved around.
he covered high school when i was in high school an does a pretty good job there.

He covers us but he isnt a cane fan...ive stated he was a nole fan forever.

Manny isn’t trashing UM. UM is trash and manny is reporting it
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
IMG_8507.jpeg
IMG_4516.gif
giphy.gif

Advertisement
In regards to Navarro trashing UM, pretty simple: He has been locked out from getting actual information years ago and he was the guy who reported in regards to Willie Williams recruitment, where the program somehow got criticized.

Theres very little integrity in sports journalism and theres even less in Miami.
It's because we don't give him free food.

Ok, not a Manny fan, but the program is fortunate having tired & clueless characters on the beat. SMD is actually a real blessing. She’s focused on player weight & who’s on the bike. Painful listening to her interactions, yet she’s harmless & isn’t searching for dirty or aiming to hurt the Canes. Manny is a glorified HS reporter & generally harmless. Barry Jackson fancies himself a real journalist, but again he’s among the last of the survivors at a beaten down Herald. Chases stuff found on message boards & relies on once influential trustees who have lost their juice. So, relax & embrace ****** journalists who are unlikely to negatively impact program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back