Why is it taking this long

doesnt sound like Baker is going anywhere or Patke. New DL coach is the only change I am anticipating.
doesnt sound like Baker is going anywhere or Patke. New DL coach is the only change I am anticipating.
I saw a few post where he was told “it would be best for him to find another job”. I really just want at least, for a change In the scheme. We’re always out of place.

Advertisement
I saw a few post where he was told “it would be best for him to find another job”. I really just want at least, for a change In the scheme. We’re always out of place.
That narrative originated with the young and industrious Woodward and Bernstein over on Twitter. Baker may or may not be replaced but we are still in the process of vetting Bob and Carl’s sources.

Yes, UM hiring/firing timelines should be based on the minimization of heartburn for internet porsters.

Again, if you gave me a simple binary decision between "fire DC immediately, possibly leading to difficulty lining up a successor" and "delay firing DC until a new DC is hired, possibly leading to difficulty with heartburn among internet porsters", I'm going with Choice #2 every time.

Either Baker will be fired by Manny, or Baker will not be fired by Manny. And I would venture a guess that if Baker is retained, a lot of porsters are going to have heartburn, regardless of the timeline.
You TOTALLY miss the point

Have a good day

That narrative originated with the young and industrious Woodward and Bernstein over on Twitter. Baker may or may not be replaced but we are still in the process of vetting Bob and Carl’s sources.
Okay...I’m still figuring out who or what to trust, thanks.

I would also love a change. But it doesn’t appear likely at this time. People have been all over the place so far, so I guess, who knows?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back