Why is Diaz still employed?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why fire anyone when all parties concerned know exactly how the next few weeks play out?
It’s only a problem if other schools start making moves and we sit with our thumb up our keyster. Considering the AD seems to be secured and HC candidate leaks are already out/more coming shortly, I don’t see this being an issue.

Advertisement
It’s only a problem if other schools start making moves and we sit with our thumb up our keyster. Considering the AD seems to be secured and HC candidate leaks are already out/more coming shortly, I don’t see this being an issue.
Exactly. There's nothing to be gained. UfF grabbed the headlines today and we'll still it back tomorrow

Because it’ll be cheaper to fire him at the end of season in December than it would be to fire him right now.

Diaz should’ve been fired a long time ago, but once it became apparent they weren’t gonna fire him until after the season it really didn’t matter.

I just hope they fire him before we play our Bowl game, nothing worse than having a Lame Duck fired coach get one last game in a Bowl game, it creates a cloud over the team & brings the morale down...

As trivial as it may seem, I actually want us to win a Bowl game this season & IMO that should be done with an Interim.

Advertisement
I don’t think we need this thread on its own. There has to be a place it can get merged into.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back