Why hasn't he been fired yet?

Advertisement
He's not gunna get fired cause one reason money. Why do u guys think we can't get big coaches if we fire him him we have to pay the rest of his contract Then u guys think we can go spend big money on another coach? There's a reason we didn't get a big name coach in the first place money!

He's not gunna get fired cause one reason money. Why do u guys think we can't get big coaches if we fire him him we have to pay the rest of his contract Then u guys think we can go spend big money on another coach? There's a reason we didn't get a big name coach in the first place money!

There's plenty of money available to buyout Golden and pay a competent coach.

Advertisement
How do i send images? I use to buy them from harry every year cost 29.99 i believe i still have the 2000 vcr tape the class was highlighted by that stud lance legett the next "randy moss" its comical this board people just like to neg people its all opinion... Like i said until golden starts losing games he is suppose to win he wont get fired... Am i happy we havent won games that we are not supposed to absolutely not ... But it is hard to fire a coach who wins games he is suppose to... Look at brady hoke now he most likely is in serious trouble because he lost games michigan was favored to win ... Until golden does that it will be hard to get rid of him... Example he loses to cincy his seat is on fire... But until he loses those type of games it will be tough to fire him... Its my opinion feel free to neg thats all anyone does on this board anyway if they dont agree with what you say

Advertisement
Lance was 04.... But i go back to the 80's ... My all time fav can was rusty.. On offense even though he never lived up to the hype was kenny kelly from tampa catholic

Advertisement
Back