why does everyone say vt will beat us this year

We do have questions pretty much everywhere besides QB if you ask me. Still, I don't have a **** clue why anyone expects VT to make some noise. If you're doing projections, I like ours, but the biggest questions for is are the OL and DT.

Advertisement
1599614619280.jpeg

VaTech kicked our *** last year.... I dont know the name of that dual threat QB they had out there embarrassing us, but he’s a problem.
Kicked our ***-no.
Miami gifted the game to Vtech. At the beginning with the turnovers and again at the end It was poor execution by Miami. Miami‘s qb play cost us the game as it did numerous other games. But an *** kicking-no. I consider what Clemson did to us in Golden’s last game to be an *** kicking, or what we did to Notre Dame in 2017.

What the **** is wring with the majority of posters on this topic.
Do you really not think that JUST adding a dynamic quarterback and hopefully a better OC makes UM a lot better than last year.
Let me remind all of you how bad the qb’s were last year. So bad that Williams was the starter, which means he was literally better than the others on the roster. That is incredibly bad for a P5 team. Our qb play was so bad that even with a pretty good (not perfect) defense, we couldn’t win u games.
You can argue that I am putting too much emphasis on 1 position, but it is arguably the most important position in team sports. And the difference between a good one and bad one is definitely the difference between 6-7 wins and 9-10 wins.
add in a more experienced and talented offensive line and we are a completely dofferent team where it matters the most; quarterback, o-lone and coaching.

Advertisement
Do you really not think that JUST adding a dynamic quarterback and hopefully a better OC makes UM a lot better than last year.
Let me remind all of you how bad the qb’s were last year. So bad that Williams was the starter, which means he was literally better than the others on the roster. That is incredibly bad for a P5 team. Our qb play was so bad that even with a pretty good (not perfect) defense, we couldn’t win u games.
You can argue that I am putting too much emphasis on 1 position, but it is arguably the most important position in team sports. And the difference between a good one and bad one is definitely the difference between 6-7 wins and 9-10 wins.
add in a more experienced and talented offensive line and we are a completely dofferent team where it matters the most; quarterback, o-lone and coaching.
Plus a kicker who can make a field goal from 30 yards. QB and K will make a huge difference

because given recent past performances, they likely will.

Now, let's see our Canes change the narrative with outstanding play on the field.

AND A KICKER.

Advertisement
VT and fspoo are on the downswing. UNC will be our toughest division rival for the next couple years, with GT getting up there due to fertile recruiting and location
The on,y thing that holds Gtech from being a power, IMO, is the requirement that ALL freshmen pass calculus. This fact alone still scares off a lot of kids. And would have scared me off as well.

I really don’t get some of y’all, we’ve been average af for 15 years so of course people are going think we’ll lose.

Advertisement
If I were to tell you two teams played and team A had: 563 yards of offense and 27 first downs and team B had 337 yards of offense and 17 first downs, who would you have thought won that game?

Turnovers are a *****. Especially when you have 5 and the other team has none.
What is this the fiesta bowl?

The on,y thing that holds Gtech from being a power, IMO, is the requirement that ALL freshmen pass calculus. This fact alone still scares off a lot of kids. And would have scared me off as well.

Really? What was your major? At UM, you have to take Calc in the B-School. I'm trying to think of a program at UM that does not require Calc. School of Music? Communications?

Advertisement
I really don’t get some of y’all, we’ve been average af for 15 years so of course people are going think we’ll lose.

And if the article was predicting the last 15 years, fine. But it's a new year. Past results do not equal future outcomes.

Really? What was your major? At UM, you have to take Calc in the B-School. I'm trying to think of a program at UM that does not require Calc. School of Music? Communications?
Political Science :). All I was required to take was A math class, and that was not going to be Calc. I don't even remember the name of the class but there was a definitely a lot of addition and subtraction.

What is this the fiesta bowl?
Miami vs VT 2019.

Although if they had scored as many points in the Fiesta Bowl as they did against VT, all those Vinny interceptions wouldn't have mattered.

Advertisement
Back