Why do we offer some lower rated kids while ignoring seemingly better prospects?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've long stopped giving this program the benefit of the doubt. I don't care who is in charge. The list of misevaluations and missed recruits is too long to even fathom.

Our recruiting has been subpar for a long time, across a wide variety of coaches of different backgrounds...and I don't think it'll get much better under Diaz. We've got to win with what we get. Maybe we're on to something with the PORTAL, but I feel the rest of the nation is going to catchup on that and we won't be first in line for the top players moving forward.

We'll see, I guess.

Go **** yourself šŸ˜€

From what Iā€™ve gathered from his uncle, weā€™d have a good chance at his commitment if we recruit him

Go **** yourself šŸ˜€

EthicalGentleJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Yea but there blue chip ratio has been good over those times before they were good. **** Sammy Watkins wouldnt even pick up phone calls from Miami and he grew up loving the U. I mean i wouldnt pick up an Al Golden call either but he was specifically told dont pick up the phone when we call.

their

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back