Why do the majority on this board continue to live in a fantasy land?

Advertisement
Cause they think everyone we recruit is better than other recruits. They don't watch other guys films only guys we target. When u watch a OSU a Bama HS class film it's just a different tier of player.

I am sure we reach out to the players Bama recruits but you can not waste time going after kids who are not going to come at this point. Got to recruit kids you have a chance at.

I've watched the patterns here long enough to know that some are actually setting it up strategically so that the anticipated bad result will pave the way for the glorious hissyfits they will throw afterward when their unrealistic expectations aren't met. They will rage that the coaches are trash and that we need to burn it all down and start over - throwing away all the positive culture changes, better recruiting and program momentum we have all because their golden goose hasn't been delivered RIGHT NOW.

Of course if we actually do much better than expected, they will no doubt show some loud positivity. A little like the benched QB who's just watched the backup throw for 5 TDs / 450 yds and pull the big upset. "You go Manny! Great game plan! ... clap clap. ... of course UNC is the only game that really matters...."
You are Nostradamus Echtcane: You acurately predicted the schizophrenic attitude of the Cane fan. At first Norvell was the worst coach in football and Mack Brown was the best coach. Now they are sucking Norvell's balls and saying Brown is a tired old man. Three fourths of this board thought we can win against the defending national champs filled with 4 and 5 stars and loads of NFL talen. Now, as you state "rage that the coaches are trash and that we need to burn it all down and start over".

Advertisement
If you get a ban and try to come back on an alt account or use an alt account, the ban time is doubled.

So… if you get a permanent ban you have nothing to lose.

I don’t know how long. That’s an Andrew thing.
Glad we didn’t have to go through this exercise! Looks like the vault will remain unsealed until after we reach the college playoff 😜

Advertisement
Back