Why do the majority on this board continue to live in a fantasy land?

NDE

Sophomore
With post like

Biggest Win since 2001
The Perfect Storm
So Are we Going to Roll
etc, etc, etc.

Alabama is the defending national champs and have had the number 1 recruiting classes for the last 5 years
Alabama is favored by 18.5 points.

Why do you create an expectation that comes from Fantasy Land? Keep it real. IMO, If we keep it to 2 TDs then we have exceeded expectations and build momemtun for the future when we play the ACC.

Advertisement
D$ was hyping up rosier one offseason, its what he does, most know that by now and we just let him cook.. That podcast was like a tradition like no other, its expected at this point.. all in good fun til the game starts..

The so are we going to roll, is another tradition dating back to the old board and when we were actually good in early 2000s, couple days before a game we post different roll pics and there used to be hotornot pics included, dont know what happened there that was most of the fun, guess guys got old and started listening to lil nas x?

I saw the slumpbuster thread, I think that was another old forum thing, someone else can fill us in.. The other guys have no excuse, maybe new posters excited for new season til the game actually kicks off..

Advertisement
D$ was hyping up rosier one offseason, its what he does, most know that by now and we just let him cook.. That podcast was like a tradition like no other, its expected at this point.. all in good fun til the game starts..

The so are we going to roll, is another tradition dating back to the old board and when we were actually good in early 2000s, couple days before a game we post different roll pics and there used to be hotornot pics included, dont know what happened there that was most of the fun, guess guys got old and started listening to lil nas x?

I saw the slumpbuster thread, I think that was another old forum thing, someone else can fill us in.. The other guys have no excuse, maybe new posters excited for new season til the game actually kicks off..
Hot of not was tremendous!

Advertisement
With post like

Biggest Win since 2001
The Perfect Storm
So Are we Going to Roll
etc, etc, etc.

Alabama is the defending national champs and have had the number 1 recruiting classes for the last 5 years

Why do you create an expectation that comes from Fantasy Land? Keep it real. IMO, If we keep it to 2 TDs then we have exceeded expectations and build momemtun for the future when we play the ACC.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we're not winning? :dejection:

Why the f*ck did you guys say we were?! I just took out a 2nd mortgage on my house without my wife knowing and put it on the Canes! I wanted to buy her that Land Rover she wanted for our anniversary this Sunday!

FU#K!! I'm getting a divorce now!!

With post like

Biggest Win since 2001
The Perfect Storm
So Are we Going to Roll
etc, etc, etc.

You gonna cry like a ***** and beg before you get shot? or are you take it like a man and spit in their face?

With post like

Biggest Win since 2001
The Perfect Storm
So Are we Going to Roll
etc, etc, etc.

Tell me about your near death experience.

Advertisement
Back