Why Do some people want to see Rozier fail?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
I see so many people hoping Perry will get a shot mid season like they expect and hope rozier will fail this year?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When the reincarnation of Russell Wilson falls into your lap, it can be a scary thing. Many are responding by lashing out. They will soon see the light.

The church of Perry gained many followers, including myself, but he was a false God, lead by one single false prophet.

It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Well he is just a freshman .... Not many fresham start unless there a superstar. I'm hoping rozier plays light out for the next two years, then we can develop Perry and Artur and let them compete for the job

Well he is just a freshman .... Not many fresham start unless there a superstar. I'm hoping rozier plays light out for the next two years, then we can develop Perry and Artur and let them compete for the job

I think we were spoiled the last 3 years with our highly recruited BK starting as a freshman.

If your a true cane all you want is the best, some of us we're hoping Perry was that guy but if Coach tells me that he's not yet than I trust him and let's Roll!!!!

Advertisement
there's not one Cane that wants ANYONE on this team to fail. lol I think EVERYONE hopes Malik wins the Heisman and a national championship. Let's Gooooooooooooo

It's seems like there is a certain website that has gone all in on Perry (ahem). Any notion or evaluation to the contrary is shot down and made to seem ridiculous. It actually mirrors the recruiting side when a dissenting opinion about an evaluation or where a kid will land goes against the grain. We are being gassed up

When the reincarnation of Russell Wilson falls into your lap, it can be a scary thing. Many are responding by lashing out. They will soon see the light.

The church of Perry gained many followers, including myself, but he was a false God, lead by one single false prophet.

lol

Advertisement
Because they are shi*ty fans--ones who would rather be right about their prediction than watch a successful Cane team win without their guy at the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one does. As a top Rosier hater. I don't want to see him fail.
I want to see us win.

There was a good bit of ignoring his not watching film before Duke.
And dismissal of the Clemson game.
And ignoring two turnovers in that Duke game that lead to us needing a miracle.

I didn't think he was the man. I wanted someone better. Wanted Evan to pull away (I thought Perry too new)
So I was thinking give me the nerd.

But as I see it now.

We got two vets that battled big time. I'm cool w either one.
Rosier surprised me

We are great with either kid.

And holy ****. Perry will be a star. I'm gleeful we don't have to rush him

Told y'all not to listen to that "Perry will start" craziness, and especially not to not sleep on Rosier. That guy can get it done for us, and I've said it since January

I couldn't see anyway Perry would start, especially since he decided to come this summer. The team is ready to do it now, and it is too talented to throw away this season on a Freshman QB that just got to campus. Richt ain't crazy.

Advertisement

Kid enrolled two months ago. Perry's performance isn't the problem. It's the unrealistic expectations certain fans have.

Advertisement
Back