Why do some of you think that the NCAA may award extra initial counters this year?

Is this based on something real, something actively being proposed, something that has legs? If so, if you can help me out with a link or two.

Or is this a media noche wish sandwich we are making up?

Genuine question... want to know of this is a real thing. Thanks team.

BoxingRobes

Junior
idk about anyone else, but Barton Simmons and Bud Elliott have been talking about it for a few weeks on the podcast. I just assume they have an idea that this is at least being discussed as an option considering the weird roster issues that will come up as a result of COVID.

pacusmc

Freshman
If the season gets cancelled dudes might want to stay one more year to up the draft stock

idk about anyone else, but Barton Simmons and Bud Elliott have been talking about it for a few weeks on the podcast. I just assume they have an idea that this is at least being discussed as an option considering the weird roster issues that will come up as a result of COVID.
Any specifics they can site, or are they their own source? Are they reporting that its being discussed by the NCAA?

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
Is this based on something real, something actively being proposed, something that has legs? If so, if you can help me out with a link or two.

Or is this a media noche wish sandwich we are making up?

Genuine question... want to know of this is a real thing. Thanks team.

Obviously it is going to happen because Pops Cooney tweeted 5 ticket stubs, which represents 5 extra ICs.

Yeah, that's a load of bullcrap, I'm just being sarcastic.

Prizzle

Freshman
pops cooney and Patrick cooney are 2 different people correct? Or same?