Why do some of you think that the NCAA may award extra initial counters this year?

he gets his info from people outside these fan boards. I don't believe he makes it up. I have also seen speculation about some of what he says on other team 247 boards - not the entirety of what he posted but pieces.

Allow me to make a relevant clarification. I didn't say that Drew makes stuff up out of whole cloth. Even with Nevin Shapiro, there was always an element of truth embroidered into his lies. What I am saying is that the "information" he provided is long-standing speculation, which he then passes off with more certainty than is actually accurate.

As for your last sentence, that is kinda the definition of an echo chamber.

Drew is no insider, just a less-slow-adult version of Dannyboycane. Remember when DBC had info from "the Board of Trustees"? DBC wasn't entirely wrong, either.

We can revisit this thread in a month.

Advertisement
I’ve listened to a few q and a pods with 247 and drewny has half the questions lol. The guy seems unhinged and a tad unhealthy. Hence why he’s been through 100 screen names here.
I remember him saying his brother had inside info on how the FBI was going to blow the roof off the bag program from some of these big name football schools. Yeah, still waiting.

I actually love the one transfer in one transfer out rule. After figuring out what to do with the portal for the next 12 months, that should be #2 on the priority list. Seems like a slam dunk to me which I guess is why it hasn't happened yet knowing how well run the NCAA is.

I remember him saying his brother had inside info on how the FBI was going to blow the roof off the bag program from some of these big name football schools. Yeah, still waiting.
I did too, me and indy had some good laughs.

He reminded of the Mel Gibson’s character from conspiracy theory. The only difference in his character and drewny he was actually right . He also kept saying Neal and Sanders were coming to Miami and they’d been bought to bama for months lol. Wth

He could be right here ,who knows?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I did too, me and indy had done good laughs.

He reminded of the Mel Gibson’s character from conspiracy theory. The only difference in his character and drewny he was right actually right . He also kept saying Neal and Sanders were coming to Miami and they’d been bought to bama for months lol. Wth

He also said that Darnell Wright couldn’t afford to visit Miami when he visited Bama, UGA and the rest of the bag schools before being bagged up by Tennessee, which he swore didn’t pay him.

I was just going to ask if he was the same guy...classic.

Is this based on something real, something actively being proposed, something that has legs? If so, if you can help me out with a link or two.

Or is this a media noche wish sandwich we are making up?

Genuine question... want to know of this is a real thing. Thanks team.
There is a group of fans here who have access to the firewall protected private site (not on NCAA server however - foreign server).

They're not supposed to be leaking information but someone always hs to chatter about it.

Advertisement
I did too, me and indy had some good laughs.

He reminded of the Mel Gibson’s character from conspiracy theory. The only difference in his character and drewny he was right actually right . He also kept saying Neal and Sanders were coming to Miami and they’d been bought to bama for months lol. Wth

Yeah, someday Drewny86 will get one of his predictions correct. By that time everyone will have forgotten about all of his failed predictions and he will be hailed as some sort of insider.

Lots of short memories on these boards...

There is a group of fans here who have access to the firewall protected private site (not on NCAA server however - foreign server).

They're not supposed to be leaking information but someone always hs to chatter about it.

Are they also trying to hoard One-Eyed Williy's treasure?

F'ing Fratellis. They ruin everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back