Why do some fans have a problem with Duke?

My only beef with Duke is that he never got us over the hump against FSU. Would've liked to see him single-handedly propel the team to beat them. Guy sat out the last drive with cramps.

Advertisement
My only beef with Duke is that he never got us over the hump against FSU. Would've liked to see him single-handedly propel the team to beat them. Guy sat out the last drive with cramps.

Cramps is cramps. That's why we have other running backs, receivers, and a QB. Could no one step up?

The real problem is that the corching staph failed to step up. They stopped playing to win, in the second half. The LOSERS corched scared.

Cramps is cramps. That's why we have other running backs, receivers, and a QB. Could no one step up?

The real problem is that the corching staph failed to step up. They stopped playing to win, in the second half. The LOSERS corched scared.

This.

If it was any other player maybe, maybe I would question his determination, but not with Duke. I think some fans tend to play down certain injuries because injuries like cramps can happen to any average Joe. But depending on the severity of the cramp it can keep any player out of a game. Duke is all Miami. The guy was thinking about risking his NFL career to come back. If the cramps was the bad then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Back