Why do so many people consider Sean Taylor the greatest Miam

ST was the best football player I ever saw period.

I love Sean, but the best football player I ever watched probably was Bo Jackson. The guy was so naturally gifted, he could play any sport he wanted to a high level (and did).

Deion did the same thing, but he wasn't the athletic freak that Bo was.

Like the Nike commercial stated; Bo knew. One can only wonder how good he could've been if he concentrated on just one sport. Easily a HOF'er in baseball or football.

Best Hurricane football player I've ever seen? Difficult to say, but my money would be on Reggie Wayne, Dan Morgan, or Frank Gore.

I would also mention Kevin Williams as well. Guy never gets enough credit, but he was a 5'9, 190lb guy that could return kicks, run and catch the ball. He was elusive, fast, and explosive.

Reggie Wayne, Dan Morgan, Frank Gore and Kevin Williams? All great players, but I've never heard them mentioned as the greatest Canes of all time.

Advertisement
ST was the best football player I ever saw period.

I love Sean, but the best football player I ever watched probably was Bo Jackson. The guy was so naturally gifted, he could play any sport he wanted to a high level (and did).

Deion did the same thing, but he wasn't the athletic freak that Bo was.

Like the Nike commercial stated; Bo knew. One can only wonder how good he could've been if he concentrated on just one sport. Easily a HOF'er in baseball or football.

Best Hurricane football player I've ever seen? Difficult to say, but my money would be on Reggie Wayne, Dan Morgan, or Frank Gore.

I would also mention Kevin Williams as well. Guy never gets enough credit, but he was a 5'9, 190lb guy that could return kicks, run and catch the ball. He was elusive, fast, and explosive.

Reggie Wayne, Dan Morgan, Frank Gore and Kevin Williams? All great players, but I've never heard them mentioned as the greatest Canes of all time.

I said ever seen. Not best.

For example, other than old NFL highlights, I havent watched the Mad Stork play.

I've watched a few of the old 80s teams play, but not enough to really have a good opinion.

I truly do believe that if Gore didnt tear both ACL's here, he would've been the greatest running back we ever had.

Dan Morgan is one of our most decorated college players we've ever had.

If you look a few posts back, I begrudgingly admitted that overall, I thought the playmaker was the best guy to come out of the U. National Championship, multiple superbowl rings, and widely considered to be second only to Jerry Rice as the greatest reciever ever in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back