Why did Ray Lewis drink TWO gallons of water per day?

The Orlando cook is at it again. “Fighting” with another poster over necessity of drinking water. Amazing how the cook has a short fuse when someone questions his so called knowledge of various matters. He then reverts to profanity in a post aimed at his “adversary”. Orlando boy has an abundance of hostility in his life. Very strange dude. 60 year old groupie shows pictures of himself with players and coaches. Now showing picture of himself and his girl friend.(bow-wow). He may be the only poster that shows pictures of himself and acquaintances on cis. Appears to me that Orlando is seeking love and attention on cis to compensate for the lack of respect and attention he receives in the real world.

You must really be a miserable and unhappy person in your “real world”.

You are exhibiting the things you are accusing, strangeness and hostility. You are one weird dude.

Are you feeling good about yourself after that porst?

Advertisement
On particularly brutal days where I'm sweating precipitously, I'll buy a gatorade at the convenience store by my shop and mix it half and half with water. I don't drink anything with sugar so sweet stuff like gatorade, soda or juice tends to upset my stomach. I did try that new sugar free gatorade and thought it was pretty decent.

Also, while I have cut back during the week, my weekends are usually saturated in alcohol so keeping hydrated during the week is a must.

anyone who drinks that much water is an idiot.

water in general is not needed. it will dehydrate you even more. that's why when you drink some, you crave more water.

the reason you get thirty is from all the salt and drying cooked foods you eat. period.

the big companies like pepsi and coca cola put out that lie back in the 70's to sell more bottled water. no one drank 8 cups a day and everyone was healthy.
This just may be the worst porst I've seen and that says A LOT! LMAO

Advertisement
This just may be the worst porst I've seen and that says A LOT! LMAO

LOL. Think about it. Thus dlckbag troll is telling everyone stuff that even a child would know was wrong. Don’t drink water. That’s laughable. And then as the centerpiece of his argument, he uses animals as an example. Animals.

So we should do like animals, and go down to some dirty pond and lap up brown muddy water? Should we doggystyle fūck out in the open as well. If I’m hungry, should I chase down a neighbor, rip her to pieces and start eating her? Literally one of the dumbest post I’ve ever read on this site. And that says a lot, like you said.

Advertisement
25L_Bottle.png
25L_Bottle.png

water in general is not needed. it will dehydrate you even more. that's why when you drink some, you crave more water.

the reason you get thirty is from all the salt and drying cooked foods you eat. period.

the big companies like pepsi and coca cola put out that lie back in the 70's to sell more bottled water. no one drank 8 cups a day and everyone was healthy.
Pepsi launched Aquafina in 1994 and Coke started Dasani in 1999. The only major bottled water was Perrier in the 70's.

Advertisement
LOL. Think about it. Thus dlckbag troll is telling everyone stuff that even a child would know was wrong. Don’t drink water. That’s laughable. And then as the centerpiece of his argument, he uses animals as an example. Animals.

So we should do like animals, and go down to some dirty pond and lap up brown muddy water? Should we doggystyle fūck out in the open as well. If I’m hungry, should I chase down a neighbor, rip her to pieces and start eating her? Literally one of the dumbest post I’ve ever read on this site. And that says a lot, like you said.
ROTFLMFAO

Well, then elite forces in the military are all idiots.

In Jump School - the normal beginning of elite forces - I went through in July - cramps were a real problem for everyone at night - and as we'd be limping the next morning, our instructors told us - "more salt, more water, but especially more salt." Sure enough, we all drank a lot of water as we were running and hustling when it was in the mid-90's F, and we were soaked in our own sweat.

Lots of salt for someone sitting on their fat *** all day - yeah - not necessary - but also the type of salt is major. Table salt will have silica and even aluminum in it to ensure it pours easily, and doesn't clump up. Tears up the insides of your arteries - and cholesterol - the means of repair - will clump up - and we all know how that goes.

Sea salt won't do that - and you can eat all you want without affecting your blood pressure. As you're not causing more clumping and stoppage.

The reason you eat SALT - is not for flavor as much as it's the sodium you need for maximizing your electrolyte differential - to increase cellular transmembrane electrical potential - energy.

You don't get salt - even if you're sedate - you'll continually weaken and eventually die. That's why the very first trade routes of early man were developed to transport - SALT.

The very idea that drinking water makes you want to drink more water - I don't have the words. I can't find the words.

And this alkaline water? Yeah, it's alright - but overblown. If the desire is to have your blood a bit alkaline - lemon in water is a tasty way to get alkaline. Lemon is acidic - and when it hits your stomach - the signal goes out, "Oh doo-doo! Too much acid!" And the body uses its mechanisms to go extra alkaline - and you do. Oh, and the vitamin C molecules have two extra electrons to donate - comes in handy as all toxins have a positive charge.

Water. Salt/Sodium. Potassium. Mandatory for life.

.....Jesus...Is this conversation still going???
You have to be one stupid MFer to think "Not" drinking H2O is A-Okay.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back