Why did Ray Lewis drink TWO gallons of water per day?

paksat

Junior
Banned
I was thinking back on some youtube vids I watched about him, and for some reason this is the one thing that stood out to me.

I know there's a lot of big time strength/speed coaches on here, this seems like over kill does it not?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, I'm lucky I guess because I love water. Might be because I don't like sugary drinks

Sugary drinks are okay. I think I just have a drinking problem lol. I can go hours without drinking anything. I regularly eat meals without taking a sip of anything to drink

Seriously?

I have drunk that much easily in a day.

In high school, when I ran track, at practices, or during spring/summer football practice, I’ll bet I may have even drunk more than that. Especially when the pads came out.

Sugary drinks are okay. I think I just have a drinking problem lol. I can go hours without drinking anything. I regularly eat meals without taking a sip of anything to drink

I’m totally the opposite. I don’t even think about it or realize it, until I go out for dinner. My water glass will get refilled four or five times at dinner. That’s how I know I drink a lot of water. The waiter keeps having to come over and refill my glass. I’ve always been like that. I have to have a lot of water even when I eat. No way I could sit down to a meal without water.

Advertisement
I’m totally the opposite. I don’t even think about it or realize it, until I go out for dinner. My water glass will get refilled four or five times at dinner. That’s how I know I drink a lot of water. The waiter keeps having to come over and refill my glass. I’ve always been like that. I have to have a lot of water even when I eat. No way I could sit down to a meal without water.
OCCC ......you are swimming in liquid.........no need to order any drink.....

Advertisement
2 gallons … seems easily doable, but it also shows he has the ability to drink that much water. Many people do not. Water intoxification actually kills people.

It takes A LOT of water consumed at an unreasonably fast rate in order to get water poisoning. 2 gallons in 30 minutes could (and probably would) theoretically kill you, but 2 gallons spread out more evenly over the course of the day will not. Consuming electrolytes with it also affects how much you can consume before hyperhydration occurs. I would think that a single gallon would be insufficient for someone like Ray Lewis who easily sweats out several pints of fluid if practicing outdoors in the middle of the summer...so 2 gallons doesn't surprise me at all.

It's a well known internet fact that drinking a lot of water will make your ***** appear larger.

You guys that need help should try it out.

Advertisement
Back