Why Aren't There More Black Kickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not one to argue with a guy at this post count...

1849E85E-3999-4784-8EA5-E30150A17673.jpeg

Advertisement
I don't have any stats on the topic but it just seems there aren't a lot of black Kickers.

Some broad just kicked a field goal so I would be interested to know more about the numbers.

If the percentage of black Kickers is so low then what's that all about?
Who cares

More power to any girl who can kick it, but do you not think there was a single dude with a stronger and more athletic leg on the entire Vanderbilt mens soccer team that could have had the job? I don't care if they were black, pale, yellow or brown you would think there was a least one.
Vanderbilt hasn't had a men's soccer team since 2006. Lots of men's soccer, golf, track n field, wrestling etc. programs have been cut as a result of schools trying to meet Title IX compliance.

Not trying to start a thread within a thread, I have two daughters and I know Title IX has done a lot for women in both education and athletics, but its hard to deny there haven't been unintentional consequences that have affected men's athletics also.

Advertisement
Vanderbilt hasn't had a men's soccer team since 2006. Lots of men's soccer, golf, track n field, wrestling etc. programs have been cut as a result of schools trying to meet Title IX compliance.

Not trying to start a thread within a thread, I have two daughters and I know Title IX has done a lot for women in both education and athletics, but its hard to deny there haven't been unintentional consequences that have affected men's athletics also.
One my nieces actually got a bowling scholarship due to Title IX, average student but very good bowler.

This might win random thread of the century , especially coming off of yesterday. I honestly laughed at the randomness .

This might win random thread of the century , especially coming off of yesterday. I honestly laughed at the randomness .
Actually, the more I think about, I am getting more and more ****ed!!!!!! Why no ****** kickers?!?!?????????

This thread on the main board is based in a topic that we don't discuss on the main board.

....Take your race-baiting, p-rhymes with litic crap somewhere else. We don't want it here.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back