Why Aren't There More Black Kickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At least, not an American Football.

Right; if we’re going to kick a ball, it’s going to be accompanied by a big, big bag that comes along w/ being a soccer player. Even then, u won’t see many African Americans going that route, u’ll see Africans or those of African descent, Jamaicans, or European...b/c soccer is uber popular in these parts. Not so much here in America.

Right; if we’re going to kick a ball, it’s going to be accompanied by a big, big bag that comes along w/ being a soccer player. Even then, u won’t see many African Americans going that route, u’ll see Africans or those of African descent, Jamaicans, or European...b/c soccer is uber popular in these parts. Not so much here in America.
Interesting take....

For one thing, you started a stupid thread on your first day right after a horrid loss.

For another, your username is a homophone for ****.

For another, Reggie Roby says hi.
I just looked up Reggie Roby.

Good call.

Still, my point was about the lack there of Reggie Roby's but if you don't want to discuss it we don't have to.

No need for the personal stuff.

Advertisement
Imagine The type of trick plays you could run if you had a black kicker with 4.4 speed, etc.

on kick off returns they could be an extra gunner running down the field. OP has a point

More power to any girl who can kick it, but do you not think there was a single dude with a stronger and more athletic leg on the entire Vanderbilt mens soccer team that could have had the job? I don't care if they were black, pale, yellow or brown you would think there was a least one.

Advertisement
why stop at kicker?! What about black female linebackers! Where are they?!?
Well now we’ve just opened up Pandora’s Box...........I mean I figured I’d just stick to kickers since that was the topic but you may be right.... Since we’ve already shoehorned a female kicker at Vandy might as well hit the entire game, it’s clearly the only answer.

Well now we’ve just opened up Pandora’s Box...........I mean I figured I’d just stick to kickers since that was the topic but you may be right.... Since we’ve already shoehorned a female kicker at Vandy might as well hit the entire game, it’s clearly the only answer.

well the way I’ve seen some of these chicks hit on worldstar, they would have tackled the RB’s a few times last night. Probably would have caused a fumble 😂

Advertisement
well the way I’ve seen some of these chicks hit on worldstar, they would have tackled the RB’s a few times last night. Probably would have caused a fumble 😂
Just simply wrapping up would have been a start, you may be on to something.

Dude, I don't know what a homophone is and what are you talking about?

I don't know who Reggie Roby is either?

Sheesh, what's your deal?
A11DBE5C-BD47-4712-9A37-F4D4BFF301CD.gif

Advertisement
I don't have any stats on the topic but it just seems there aren't a lot of black Kickers.

Some broad just kicked a field goal so I would be interested to know more about the numbers.

If the percentage of black Kickers is so low then what's that all about?
Knotsy, yur question got me two thinkin .... got me too thinkin eye been neglecting my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back