Why Aren't There More Black Kickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any stats on the topic but it just seems there aren't a lot of black Kickers.

Some broad just kicked a field goal so I would be interested to know more about the numbers.

If the percentage of black Kickers is so low then what's that all about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far we've got don't like kicking the ball and too athletic.

There's a discussion to be had here and I don't think the reasons given so far make much sense.

Knotsy, would it please you to force more black kids to kick soccer balls and footballs as a kid so that there are more black kickers in the future? Dude, kids are into what they are into and if there aren't many black kickers in football it isn't because of racism it is because the kids probably want to play football at a real position, or basketball, or baseball instead..

Advertisement
Do they have to pay for camps n stuff? Probably has something to do with it..

Always said if I had a kid, I would get him punting early and/or snapping.. Has to be one of best ways to get scholarship

Knotsy, would it please you to force more black kids to kick soccer balls and footballs as a kid so that there are more black kickers in the future? Dude, kids are into what they are into and if there aren't many black kickers in football it isn't because of racism it is because the kids probably want to play football at a real position, or basketball, or baseball

Knotsy, would it please you to force more black kids to kick soccer balls and footballs as a kid so that there are more black kickers in the future? Dude, kids are into what they are into and if there aren't many black kickers in football it isn't because of racism it is because the kids probably want to play football at a real position, or basketball, or baseball instead..
I'm not interested in forcing black kids to kick footballs.

Not sure where you came up with that.

There are tons of scholarships out there for kickers. Think about it.

The numbers just seem disproportionate without having any actual data.

I want to get to the bottom of this.

Do they have to pay for camps n stuff? Probably has something to do with it..

Always said if I had a kid, I would get him punting early and/or snapping.. Has to be one of best ways to get scholarship
Right?

The sloppy fat right guard in HS that thinks the kicker is a *****. That guy ends up majoring in Loser at some nowhere school while the Kicker got a scholarship and is getting his horn polished regularly.

Kickers ****.

Kickers get ***** and you can't tell me that black guys are too cool to kick footballs if it means they're gettin some trim.

Not buying that argument.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not interested in forcing black kids to kick footballs.

Not sure where you came up with that.

There are tons of scholarships out there for kickers. Think about it.

The numbers just seem disproportionate without having any actual data.

I want to get to the bottom of this.
It is simple. Kids are interested in what they are interested in.

For one thing, you started a stupid thread on your first day right after a horrid loss.

For another, your username is a homophone for ****.

For another, Reggie Roby says hi.
Dude, I don't know what a homophone is and what are you talking about?

I don't know who Reggie Roby is either?

Sheesh, what's your deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back