Why aren’t these losers being labeled thugs?

meh. its a fight. a kid decided to go in with the MSU players (there is another video where it looks like the same kid ran into the tunnel on his own w MSU players high diving fans and skipping). if its the same kid, I dont agree w him getting his *** beat and ganged up, but man its football and emotions are high. suspend the kids for a game or two. we dont need assault charges being filed. Harbaugh is a ***** here

Advertisement

This was more of a brawl than that Michigan - Michigan State thing.....

Nahhhhh, this brawl makes the FIU "brawl" look like a pillow fight:

And this brawl makes that one look like childs plays, the cops couldn't even stop it:

Yet we got demonized for the longest for the FIU "brawl", SMH!!!

I respectfully disagree. In that environment, being glanced on the head as he was from behind, I could see fight or flight engages.

He chose violence.

Now with that said, the staff behind him should have had their heads on swivels and intercepted that douche bag's arm before he contacted Turducken.

Also, you are 100% in that environment you (Corch Turducken) has to have hyper awareness of his bearing at all times.
Yup, fans gotta stop thinking they can touch people. Tucker’s gotta be hyper aware of the situation given who he is, having been there before and avoid the chance for a thing if possible can but come the **** on, this isn’t ESPNbozoA putting his hand on a shoulder during an interview and a subsequent overreaction, you purposely bump someone or swat at them (what that looks like) from where they can’t see, what is your reasonable expectation for a reaction? If folks don’t get that they lack some life experience, I won’t even make it a qualification based on sports or competition.

Yup, fans gotta stop thinking they can touch people. Tucker’s gotta be hyper aware of the situation given who he is, having been there before and avoid the chance for a thing if possible can but come the **** on, this isn’t ESPNbozoA putting his hand on a shoulder during an interview and a subsequent overreaction, you purposely bump someone or swat at them (what that looks like) from where they can’t see, what is your reasonable expectation for a reaction? If folks don’t get that they lack some life experience, I won’t even make it a qualification based on sports or competition.
Our champ @Cover 3 would go up into Section 105 and start to R - E - G - U - L - A - T - E.

#OneManWreckingCrew

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I
I respectfully disagree. In that environment, being glanced on the head as he was from behind, I could see fight or flight engages.

He chose violence.

Now with that said, the staff behind him should have had their heads on swivels and intercepted that douche bag's arm before he contacted Turducken.

Also, you are 100% in that environment you (Corch Turducken) has to have hyper awareness of his bearing at all times.
I didn’t see the whole video but it looked like he just slapped the fan hand away. A lot of fans are cowards and wouldn’t say or do anything like that in a different environment. What was the officer doing?

Advertisement
First rule…never take your helmet off if there’s a threat of a fight….after what went down on the field I’d of **** sure wore mine till I got to the locker room especially if I was getting ready to walk through the middle of the players I was just s uffling with.

they gonna tread lightly cause of who the msg coach is and the Big 10 commissioner..

Advertisement
Nahhhhh, this brawl makes the FIU "brawl" look like a pillow fight:

And this brawl makes that one look like childs plays, the cops couldn't even stop it:

Yet we got demonized for the longest for the FIU "brawl", SMH!!!

I was at that South Carolina game. That was a wild one. The South Carolina fans were fired up before that game.

Miami players were obviously wrong for being labeled as thugs.

Michigan State players just behaved terribly.

Both of those things can be true without us wanting those kids to be called thugs.

Nothing you have said is false.

But the bigger point is about the media and other adults (such as coaches/ADs, etc.) who are quick to USE the word "thug".

I don't think any of us want the word "thug" to be used for ANY football players, but why are so many adults so quick to use the term for Miami, and then don't apply the same term to Michigan State? I'm not DEMANDING the word be used for Michigan State, but I am curious about why so many sports "authorities" seem to clam up on using the same terminology for other programs.

That's all.

And, yes, I'm still mad at Pat Forde for making a BIIIIIIIIG ******* to-do out of "Seventh Floor Crew" while he specifically ignored (basically) the same exact story at Michigan. I called him out for that in an e-mail, he responded to me once with a lame answer, and then when I went into more detail, he stopped responding to me.

I wouldn't even call it hypocrisy, it's just double (or triple) standards.

How about all the non-players in the tunnel who did nothing to try and stop either fight. That to me is the problem with society. There will always be fights in emotional situations, but these days people are too busy recording to try and step in.

Advertisement
Back