Why are we honoring the 2001 team against Pitt instead of FSU?

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
2,786
Makes absolutely no sense why we're honoring the 2001 team against Pitt instead of FSU. You got five-star recruits and elite talent from all over the country coming in for the game vs fsu .. Imagine having the greatest team ever assembled back on the field and rocking the 2001 uniforms against our biggest rival. How the **** is that not the obvious choice?
 
Think the 01 orange jerseys are coming out this weekend. Think we’re going to wear white and green bottoms vs Pitt later on (same combo we won rose bowl in)
 
I agree with you... but they're trying to sell tickets, and they probably thought Pitt needed the boost more than FSU
This is my thought! They want asses in seats. UM v. FSU is automatic. Pitt? in So. Fla.? Not so much. So much I’m going with ticket sales. Tho I could be wrong.
 
Back
Top