Why are we honoring the 2001 team against Pitt instead of FSU?

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
2,786
Makes absolutely no sense why we're honoring the 2001 team against Pitt instead of FSU. You got five-star recruits and elite talent from all over the country coming in for the game vs fsu .. Imagine having the greatest team ever assembled back on the field and rocking the 2001 uniforms against our biggest rival. How the **** is that not the obvious choice?
 
Reasonable take.. but they might be saving it for Pitt cause the *** waxing fsu is going to get.. coaches might think that's as good of a selling point as they need for that night.
 
Think the 01 orange jerseys are coming out this weekend. Think we’re going to wear white and green bottoms vs Pitt later on (same combo we won rose bowl in)
 
I mean after central Michigan turn out I wouldn’t be so sure about that lol.
I was at that game. It was a great crowd considering the opponent but there were still probably 5,000 empty seats.
 
Back
Top