Why are people putting this loss on Kaaya's shoulders?

You're calling Kaaya a bum? Real classy. Why don't you go out there & suit up?

I wouldn't draft this slow weak arm bum before round 5. And he's permeated with Al Golden & Jerry Sandusky karma.

Advertisement
All the other fan bases trolls are overloading this board right now and it's ridiculous

The OL is terrible and Kaaya is constantly under pressure.I thought he had a concussion on the very first play of the game.He hit his head hard on the ground.Then,he got hit so hard it knocked out a molar!Kaaya kept on playing.Guy is tough but not very mobile.That 4th down td pass was not an easy throw.Play calling is very predictable-we run on 1st down way too much.The OL gets very little push on running plays.TE and RB have to stay in to block and can't be used in the pass game because the OL keeps getting beat over and over.Dropped passes are still a problem.Defense looked good but coverage was way too soft on their WR as it has been all year.Seems like we play zone constantly behind our pressure.This was not Kaaya's fault.Would you rather have Rosier or Testaverde out there? He did throw the INT in the end zone but the real back breakers were the senseless holding penalty on Waltons long TD run and the targeting foul.Those killed us.

I thought the same thing. He got his head bounced pretty hard off of the turf. He got up pretty slowly too, I was surprised that the officials didn't send him off of the field to get checked out.

When other coaches refer to you as a "rhythm quarterback" that is code for you suck under pressure.

Kaaka threw an interception in the end zone that cost us the game.

To be fair, that holding call that nullified the TD cost us the game.

What cost us the game was the constant 3rd and 7 or 3rd and 8 that we were in all ******* night long. Compare that to what FSU was faced with on 3rd downs and that is the difference in the game. We couldn't get anything positive on those 1st and 2nd down runs into the middle of the line to start every drive. The offense was very unimaginative to say the least.

Advertisement
Have no problem with the guy except he shows zero emotion. There was one shot when things weren't going good and he's just sitting on the bench just staring off. Get your offense together rally the **** team do something..

Here's why, for all the Brad Kaaya talk about him being this amazing potential NFL quarterback, this fruitcake has no significant wins under his belt in his tenure as a Miami quarterback. That throw in the third quarter was the epitome of stupidity of not recognizing the situation of the game and realizing that the goal was to get points on the board and keep the pressure on FSU. Not only that, what was most troubling in my eyes was that there was a real lack of toughness that he exhibited tonight. I'm looking at FSU's freshman QB get knocked around and out of the game, only to return and make plays for his squad and not getting rattled by Miami's D. Meanwhile, Sideshow Bob has this "the lights are too bright for me" look when any sort of blitz comes his way. This fruitcake has no pocket presence and some of the sacks that he gets are because this fruitcake hangs on to the ball way too long as opposed to making a read and releasing the ball. If its not there, check down or throw it away. I expect better from a three year starter with almost 30 games under his belt. The guy is a b**ch and until he wins something of significance in orange and green, he will remain a b**ch. Unbelievably disappointing effort from him. Total fruitcake.

It's sad that FSU's qb has more wins over ranked teams than Kaaya has in 3 years.

Very sad.
Pretty much sums up Kaaya. Dude is not a winner.

Kayaa makes his OL look worse than it is. Has no mental clock or awareness in the pocket.

Dear god we need a dual threwst WB.

Advertisement
The OL is terrible and Kaaya is constantly under pressure.I thought he had a concussion on the very first play of the game.He hit his head hard on the ground.Then,he got hit so hard it knocked out a molar!Kaaya kept on playing.Guy is tough but not very mobile.That 4th down td pass was not an easy throw.Play calling is very predictable-we run on 1st down way too much.The OL gets very little push on running plays.TE and RB have to stay in to block and can't be used in the pass game because the OL keeps getting beat over and over.Dropped passes are still a problem.Defense looked good but coverage was way too soft on their WR as it has been all year.Seems like we play zone constantly behind our pressure.This was not Kaaya's fault.Would you rather have Rosier or Testaverde out there? He did throw the INT in the end zone but the real back breakers were the senseless holding penalty on Waltons long TD run and the targeting foul.Those killed us.

I thought he was concussed as well and didn't think he was even going to get up at first. Definitely not the best way to start the game. I am still trying to figure out how anyone saw that as targeting or even a "grey area." 100% shoulder to the chest.

No qb is perfect. Kaaya made one bad mistake in the end zone, but I suspect his head was still ringing after getting hit so hard he lost a tooth. Ok, he loses points for that. Did he go into a shell after the INT? Nope. When we needed him to step up and make a big time throw to tie the game, he did it.

We started off knowing the OL was going to be our weakness and in the end, the special teams squad let's someone leak through and block the kick. We get the XP, and we're playing in overtime thanks to Kaaya. If we were a good team overall, we wouldn't have fired our coach last year.

Grades:
QB: B-
RB: D
WR: C-
TE: D-
OL: F
DL: B
LB: B-
CB/S: B
ST: D+ (running into kicker, then the blocked XP, only positive was Berrios return)
Coaching: C+ (really hard to grade because I'm not sure what Richt could have done much differently in terms of playcalling given that OL can't block and WRs dropped passes)

+100000000000000

Seriously the refs really killed the momentum for us on several occasions and I'm really surprised our fan base is ok with some of the calls that would never happen to other ranked teams. It started with us about to score going up tempo and then the refs took an official timeout. FSU gets a rest in and prevents a td. Then you guys sh*t on Walton who had one of the most amazing tds ive seen in a while yet it gets called back for a ridiculously bad holding call. This comes after FSU scores a td on a super obvious holding with our guy being held and turned on the outside of the shoulder pads (tyree had his hands inside which is textbook). Don't even get me started with that "targeting call". Carter led with his shoulder and hit him high in the chest. Our officials seriously calling that just bc a hit is hard and the guy's head snaps back? Our fan base and team has been abused so much by bad officiating we actually think it's ok. It's like a battered wife that blames herself for the abuse which is why I laugh when we overestimate the blame put on coaching when it comes to penalties. We are Miami and we're in the ACC. We're going to get f*cked by refs if they have the opportunity to do it. Seen it countless times even in the golden era

Advertisement
Back