Why are people putting this loss on Kaaya's shoulders?

Here's why, for all the Brad Kaaya talk about him being this amazing potential NFL quarterback, this fruitcake has no significant wins under his belt in his tenure as a Miami quarterback. That throw in the third quarter was the epitome of stupidity of not recognizing the situation of the game and realizing that the goal was to get points on the board and keep the pressure on FSU. Not only that, what was most troubling in my eyes was that there was a real lack of toughness that he exhibited tonight. I'm looking at FSU's freshman QB get knocked around and out of the game, only to return and make plays for his squad and not getting rattled by Miami's D. Meanwhile, Sideshow Bob has this "the lights are too bright for me" look when any sort of blitz comes his way. This fruitcake has no pocket presence and some of the sacks that he gets are because this fruitcake hangs on to the ball way too long as opposed to making a read and releasing the ball. If its not there, check down or throw it away. I expect better from a three year starter with almost 30 games under his belt. The guy is a b**ch and until he wins something of significance in orange and green, he will remain a b**ch. Unbelievably disappointing effort from him. Total fruitcake.

this
You can't be outplayed by a freshman. At a certain point, you want your three-year starting qb, the one getting first round hype, tout the team on his back and lead them to a win. Dorsey 2000-style

Advertisement
I think we should start Rosier or Testaverde and see how bad things can really get.SMH.Everybody loves the back up QB-until he makes it worse.

Here's why, for all the Brad Kaaya talk about him being this amazing potential NFL quarterback, this fruitcake has no significant wins under his belt in his tenure as a Miami quarterback. That throw in the third quarter was the epitome of stupidity of not recognizing the situation of the game and realizing that the goal was to get points on the board and keep the pressure on FSU. Not only that, what was most troubling in my eyes was that there was a real lack of toughness that he exhibited tonight. I'm looking at FSU's freshman QB get knocked around and out of the game, only to return and make plays for his squad and not getting rattled by Miami's D. Meanwhile, Sideshow Bob has this "the lights are too bright for me" look when any sort of blitz comes his way. This fruitcake has no pocket presence and some of the sacks that he gets are because this fruitcake hangs on to the ball way too long as opposed to making a read and releasing the ball. If its not there, check down or throw it away. I expect better from a three year starter with almost 30 games under his belt. The guy is a b**ch and until he wins something of significance in orange and green, he will remain a b**ch. Unbelievably disappointing effort from him. Total fruitcake.

this
You can't be outplayed by a freshman. At a certain point, you want your three-year starting qb, the one getting first round hype, tout the team on his back and lead them to a win. Dorsey 2000-style

DORSEY HAD A BAD *** OFFENSIVE LINE! It's obvious most of you never played the game.Kaaya was concussed on the very first play of the game then got hit on a cheap shot and lost a molar.Kid never quit or missed a play.After all of that he threw a 4th quarter 4th down td pass that should have tied the game.The OL deserves at least 90% of the blame for this loss.Blocked XP,wow.

Last edited:
We didn't use the TEs?

They were out there and they were smothered last night.

All of these great players got exposed. We don't have anyone dominate on this team at any position.

I wouldn't draft this slow weak arm bum before round 5. And he's permeated with Al Golden & Jerry Sandusky karma.

Advertisement
Didn't Kaaya have 4 TDs and 405 yards against them last season? Tonight he had one bad play in the endzone. Threw TD to tie game but for XP. You really think he's the reason we aren't winning?

Yes! There is a fine line between winning and losing and Kaaka always seems to be on the wrong side. Winners always make that one extra great play to turn the game around. Kaaka always makes that one boneheaded play that costs his team in big games.

doesn't matter. bad *** ol or not. your QB has to step up and carry his team to win. get in the OL' face, tell'ed he needs three fuhkin seconds and make a great throw or 5

this

DORSEY HAD A BAD *** OFFENSIVE LINE! It's obvious most of you never played the game.Kaaya was concussed on the very first play of the game then got hit on a cheap shot and lost a molar.Kid never quit or missed a play.After all of that he threw a 4th quarter 4th down td pass that should have tied the game.The OL deserves at least 90% of the blame for this loss.Blocked XP,wow.

Not all on Kayaa. Plenty of blame to go around when you lose.

But that pick 6 was killer. Going from what should have been 20-3 to 13-10 sucked the energy out of the team the entire 3rd quarter and arguably most of the 4th.

Advertisement
doesn't matter. bad *** ol or not. your QB has to step up and carry his team to win. get in the OL' face, tell'ed he needs three fuhkin seconds and make a great throw or 5

this

Oh it's that easy, is it? If only Kaaya had yelled at his offensive line to block better then he would have had all the time in the world. Kaaya can't throw the ball in the air, run down field and catch it himself. The wrs dropped easy passes. Pick any great pocket qb from nfl or college. What do the great ones do when the wrs are dropping all the passes? What should Kaaya do if passes are literally bouncing off his wrs face masks?

The loss isn't solely on him but when your team needs someone to step up and be a leader he's supposed to do that. Instead he crumbled with the o-line. Which he can't fix that but what he could do is move in the pocket or learn to grab a few yards and get down, but he's softer than baby **** and the coaches know this so that's why they don't say tuck the ball and get a few yards. When he's on he's on but he's not a top 5 draft pick by no means.

Advertisement
At the end of the day kaaya made a play on 4th down to potentially tie the game after a dumb play call on 3rd down. Even after his struggles after the Thomas hit. He wasn't right after that

If Brad was thinking about leaving early, this game shut the door on that. He needs another year under Richt to possibly become a starting NFL quarterback.

The Tom Bradys of this world find a way to overcome the suckage of their OL and keep moving the ball ten yards a pop. Frenchy did that. Kaaya couldn't. That was the difference in the game.

This kid spent too much time under the Golden Showers. I hope the damage isn't permanent.

Advertisement
Horrible accuracy. Simple throws, he made it tough for recivers. Hes bad. Horrible decision making, no pocket awareness. What does he do well besides give articulate videos?

Some of you might want to calm down. You think 5 years of Golden & Dorito is miraculously changed overnight?? Noone has a magic wand. Get a grip.

I wouldn't draft this slow weak arm bum before round 5. And he's permeated with Al Golden & Jerry Sandusky karma.

Yeah he's been massively exposed this season. NFL scouts are taking note. All this first round pick hype is going to die down.

Advertisement
Back