Who's the safety

Advertisement
Bush and Jenkins at S this year Burns, Carter, and 1 more would be my preference for 2013. I know most like Bush better at CB so hopefully he balls out at S or we can move him to CB quickly. I'll say this, Rodgers looks completely different physically so I hope he can give us somethimg
That's 2nd or 3rd time I've seen someone peg Burns as a S. Is that a projection, or something he's said he would play in premium interviews? I always assumed he was a CB.

Bush and Jenkins at S this year Burns, Carter, and 1 more would be my preference for 2013. I know most like Bush better at CB so hopefully he balls out at S or we can move him to CB quickly. I'll say this, Rodgers looks completely different physically so I hope he can give us somethimg
That's 2nd or 3rd time I've seen someone peg Burns as a S. Is that a projection, or something he's said he would play in premium interviews? I always assumed he was a CB.

He said or someone maybe Golden said that they were looking at Burns at safety.

Advertisement
Grew up a big FSU fan, so if they start showing serious interest, could be a battle. But I asked Bakas and a few others in the know about this kid last year, and they all said the same thing; he's a big time talent. Definitely need him in this class. People have correctly stated that we are in. BAD shape at the S spot. Need at least 2 or 3 guys.....

Grew up a big FSU fan, so if they start showing serious interest, could be a battle. But I asked Bakas and a few others in the know about this kid last year, and they all said the same thing; he's a big time talent. Definitely need him in this class. People have correctly stated that we are in. BAD shape at the S spot. Need at least 2 or 3 guys.....

Not saying you are wrong but where is the big FSU fan coming from? I only ask because it seems for almost a year now people had him pegged to be a Cane and I dont remember anything about FSU. Just curious.

Advertisement

Not saying you are wrong but where is the big FSU fan coming from? I only ask because it seems for almost a year now people had him pegged to be a Cane and I dont remember anything about FSU. Just curious.

Dont know if he´s an FSU fan, but there was some talk about his head coach, Lamont Green, pushing him there.

I think a lot of the "poor instincts" talk stems from the fact that Carter was injured most of last year. He clearly has great vision as a return guy and his coach said he's a high football IQ kid (coaches know best). If Carter played the whole year healthy he'd have more highlights to showcase his defensive ability. Regardless he's 6'2 180ish with a pretty good frame, elite athleticism, plus return ability, and he seems like a good kid in interviews. Only way I'd pass him up is if Leon McQuay or Marcell Harris wanted in, but they're longshots.

Carter says he'll probaly make a commitment next month.

Top 3 Miami FSU and LSU

Not sure where the FSU fan thing came from. He might be but I haven't read anything that he has said that.

Top 3 Miami FSU and LSU

Not sure where the FSU fan thing came from. He might be but I haven't read anything that he has said that.

he grew up a huge FSU fan but i don't think they are really pursuing him that hard. He will commit to Miami in the next couple weeks, Olsen, and Kirkland as well

Advertisement

Top 3 Miami FSU and LSU

he grew up a huge FSU fan but i don't think they are really pursuing him that hard. He will commit to Miami in the next couple weeks, Olsen, and Kirkland as well

snap

Top 3 Miami FSU and LSU

why the **** wouldn't FSwho be pushin for this mega stud deep down in Dade county? kid has ELITE athleticism. jumps off the screen. I'm not buying the FSwho bull****

Last edited:
Advertisement
this kids tape might be the best of any of the 2013 kids I've seen so far. dude is a monster. big frame, elite burst, stop on a dime, glides across the field. he is probably raw at any position but the kid has all the tools plus some. get him in here now. I'd take 10 of him every year

Advertisement
Back