Who's the safety

Advertisement
Thanks. I would love to get that kid locked up especially at such a position of need.

Advertisement
just checked out his video. kid is a helluva an athlete. thats the kind of athleticism we need at the safety spot

sign him up now

i read somewhere that he is a great athlete but has poor instincts. Is that something than can be taught?

KilgoCane said:
i read somewhere that he is a great athlete but has poor instincts. Is that something than can be taught?

Its hard to measure instincts. Things change with experience sometimes.

Advertisement
I haven't read anything about poor instincts. Dude sounds like he's all Cane. And if LSU wants a DB prospect in our backyard, we better make sure he's a Cane.

I haven't read anything about poor instincts. Dude sounds like he's all Cane. And if LSU wants a DB prospect in our backyard, we better make sure he's a Cane.

Pretty good bet that if they want a kid in the secondary and they are willing to go that far to get him he is a ballplayer. They just had 4 DBs drafted and are still LOADED in the secondary.

Advertisement
Me too... the only negative I read about him is a history of injuries. Can´t wait to see Carter in orange&green.

Advertisement
It's not that our depth at safety is thin - it's **** near transparent.

So after reading the comments from here and there, I'm still not very comfortable with how we're looking for some help at safety.

In a land where there have to be some good safeties, TE's, and tough linemen, WTF is our main malfunction?

Bush and Jenkins at S this year
Burns, Carter, and 1 more would be my preference for 2013.

I know most like Bush better at CB so hopefully he balls out at S or we can move him to CB quickly.

I'll say this, Rodgers looks completely different physically so I hope he can give us somethimg

His HS highlights remind me a little of Antrel Rolle's, athletically.

that is a pretty good comparison.

how much DB did Antrel actually play in HS? I remember seeing his highlights and (if I remember correctly) it was mostly punt returns and making plays on offense.

this kid's body type is very similar

I have no inside info, but I would bet this kid will be a Cane and I am thrilled about it. kid looks like he could be in the NFL right now (athletically)

Advertisement
Back