Who's The 30 something young lady on social media that knows all these recruits in So. FL?

Who is this other girl you are talking about?

**** I really can’t think of her twitter name. During recruiting season Last year she would post screenshots of conversations she saw on Instagram etc... I muted her so long ago that I can’t recall. I didn’t care what players are posting on their social media accounts. She is a stalker and would push it off like she is being told some of this stuff.

If I remember correctly she was Hispanic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What if Megan was a women's volleyball coach and Dan greeted her players the same way?
Honestly they really setting themselves up to be the next pedo St. Documenting it all makes it even funnier. They fvck around and **** off any kids that's a simple suit to win.

I normally abide by the golden rule of "what happens in the Blue Lot stays in the Blue Lot" but I'm really sick of people asking about Miyayo. Here ya go...

Screenshot_20200606-190657_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Y’all didn’t think someone who filters their picture this much doesn’t have something to hide on the other 99% you can’t see? This is internet 101. Photoshop, angles it’s all fake. She is terribly annoying and acts like she personally knows everyone. There is another girl on twitter who is worse that saves players Instagram stories and post them like she knows them. Mayo might actually know some players. The other chick is just nuts. Both have been muted from my timeline.

not sure how all these people end up on my timeline when I don’t follow them. I hate twitters algorithmsView attachment 118309

A female that I know said if they are only showing their face they are most likely fat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back