Who's The 30 something young lady on social media that knows all these recruits in So. FL?

Rumor has it yayo has been outed as catfish. Profile pic is Fake

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all didn’t think someone who filters their picture this much doesn’t have something to hide on the other 99% you can’t see? This is internet 101. Photoshop, angles it’s all fake. She is terribly annoying and acts like she personally knows everyone. There is another girl on twitter who is worse that saves players Instagram stories and post them like she knows them. Mayo might actually know some players. The other chick is just nuts. Both have been muted from my timeline.

not sure how all these people end up on my timeline when I don’t follow them. I hate twitters algorithms
A4AA6AA7-F9E3-4D86-A6BC-BE5EBF3CB8AA.jpeg

Advertisement
Y’all didn’t think someone who filters their picture this much doesn’t have something to hide on the other 99% you can’t see? This is internet 101. Photoshop, angles it’s all fake. She is terribly annoying and acts like she personally knows everyone. There is another girl on twitter who is worse that saves players Instagram stories and post them like she knows them. Mayo might actually know some players. The other chick is just nuts. Both have been muted from my timeline.

not sure how all these people end up on my timeline when I don’t follow them. I hate twitters algorithmsView attachment 118309

That looks like an anime or manga character...the eyes don't look real

Come give Momma some Sugar....
View attachment 118008
Can't never not provide some laughs out of that program. Dudes pawning off his wife to some gayturd orgy. You know **** well she's had a few of those jits atleast running a train on her. Jits think it's Kool to fvck an old white lady. Twisted bytch right there.

not sure how all these people end up on my timeline when I don’t follow them. I hate twitters algorithmsView attachment 118309
Who is this other girl you are talking about?

Advertisement
Back