Who's the 2013 can't miss recruit that Miami must have?

Even putting blind optimism aside, IMO, we land Burns, Olsen, and Thomas.

Those would be 3 big pulls. Is Burns a CB or a S? Feel like with his size and speed we could put him at S, especially with the lack of depth there going into 2013.

Why does everyone wanna make the big guy a safety. Why make him safety with the evolution of the 6'3" and above receiver? I would try to have skilled guys 6'2" 6'3" with speed.

Who the **** are you talking about? Kearse? Who wants to make Kearse a safety?

Lord I done gone cross eyed.

Advertisement
Olsen or whoever the UM coaches have rated as the top QB on their board is very important. Everything begins and ends with a competent signal caller. Top 5

Thomas as the poster above mentioned is probably the top player in Dade so he is a top priority as well, outstanding athlete and future stud (if he works hard).

Alexander and J. Carter are extremely needed as they fill a great need in our defensive secondary.

NUMBER ONE IMO is Burns. Why?

Burns goes to MNW as everyone on this board knows. MNW has been our biggest feeder school for decades or at least top 2.

Burns is currently committed to Alabama and they are the defending NC's.

A Miami Dade player that is easily a 4 or 5 star talent/player in our back yard, at a feeder school, committed to a team from out of state?

I don't care how mediocre we have been the past 8 years. This should not happen. Al Golden and his staff need to make a statement.

They will not let any player that they have set aside as a priority to go to another school. If our coaching staff have targeted Burns as a top guy he is a must get and it shouldn't matter who we are competing against to get him, especially a team from out of state.

It's time to put our foot down and let the nation know that they cannot come into our territory and cherry pick whoever it is that they want to.

Alabama is the best program in the nation right now and what a statement and kick in the nuts it would be to UA if Golden and crew could flip Burns and slam the door right in their f'n faces.

Excellent post Spider! I agree and I can certainly see Golden getting close to slamming the door as far as other schools going into our backyard to take kids we want. By the way Spider...Do you have a little friend that you miss? Hehe

Advertisement
I'm really trying to temper my enthusiasm for everything Canes related until the investigation is over and we know the sanctions. all of this momentum could hit a brick wall.

right now 2013 and beyond looks great.

I'm really trying to temper my enthusiasm for everything Canes related until the investigation is over and we know the sanctions. all of this momentum could hit a brick wall.

Agreed. This is honestly shaping up to be a blockbuster recruiting season for us. Just hope nothing crazy happens.

I wish they hurry up and get it over with.... Don't hit us with the sanctions the day before our 1st game.

Has anyone actua;;y seen this Thomad kid play? Is he one of those stand up athleticd lb's like adkins, futch, w. williams etc who just line up as a stand up de, rushes in and makes playes or is he a true lb who diagnoses and makes plays in that fasion?

Advertisement
Has anyone actua;;y seen this Thomad kid play? Is he one of those stand up athleticd lb's like adkins, futch, w. williams etc who just line up as a stand up de, rushes in and makes playes or is he a true lb who diagnoses and makes plays in that fasion?

from the little film I've seen he is more of a DE/OLB tweener but looks like an elite athlete for his size. he looks pretty good in space. I believe that this staff will use him to his strengths

Olsen or whoever the UM coaches have rated as the top QB on their board is very important. Everything begins and ends with a competent signal caller. Top 5

Thomas as the poster above mentioned is probably the top player in Dade so he is a top priority as well, outstanding athlete and future stud (if he works hard).

Alexander and J. Carter are extremely needed as they fill a great need in our defensive secondary.

NUMBER ONE IMO is Burns. Why?

Burns goes to MNW as everyone on this board knows. MNW has been our biggest feeder school for decades or at least top 2.

Burns is currently committed to Alabama and they are the defending NC's.

A Miami Dade player that is easily a 4 or 5 star talent/player in our back yard, at a feeder school, committed to a team from out of state?

I don't care how mediocre we have been the past 8 years. This should not happen. Al Golden and his staff need to make a statement.

They will not let any player that they have set aside as a priority to go to another school. If our coaching staff have targeted Burns as a top guy he is a must get and it shouldn't matter who we are competing against to get him, especially a team from out of state.

It's time to put our foot down and let the nation know that they cannot come into our territory and cherry pick whoever it is that they want to.

Alabama is the best program in the nation right now and what a statement and kick in the nuts it would be to UA if Golden and crew could flip Burns and slam the door right in their f'n faces.

Excellent post Spider! I agree and I can certainly see Golden getting close to slamming the door as far as other schools going into our backyard to take kids we want. By the way Spider...Do you have a little friend that you miss? Hehe

A friend that I miss? IDK be more specific please maybe I do.

Nights from what little I have seen from Thomas. He reminds me a bit of Willie Williams coming off the edge.

As I recall, Thomas is being told he will be a hybrid with the ability to put his hand down or play in space. Like a better version of Tyriq McCord, which is saying something. To run an NFL style defense guys like him are key in this day and age.

As I recall, Thomas is being told he will be a hybrid with the ability to put his hand down or play in space. Like a better version of Tyriq McCord, which is saying something. To run an NFL style defense guys like him are key in this day and age.

Makes a lot of sense. He looks like a bit longer, faster version of McCord which is really saying something. Not sure about specific #'s but just from highlights thats the impression I get. Maybe he has trouble adding weight though like RayRay.

Advertisement

Makes a lot of sense. He looks like a bit longer, faster version of McCord which is really saying something. Not sure about specific #'s but just from highlights thats the impression I get. Maybe he has trouble adding weight though like RayRay.

I'm not totally sure if Ray Ray had trouble putting on weight I think he's been trying to stay at 225 so he could play the Safety position.

For my can't miss guy, just give me an ELITE Safety. God knows we are in need of one or two badly.

In my very humble opinion, STACEY COLEY is the best prospect I have seen on tape for the 2013 class. Supposedly we have no chance with him, but he looks so much better than any other WR that it is scary. I really hope he does not go to FSU or UF.

He looks like a kid that was literally born to be a superstar WR in the NFL.

He just looks much better than anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back