Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
I don't care if he's hurt. It's time for him to put his feelings aside and get in here and give us what we need. There's never been a better Twitter player in the history of CISpool, and I'm calling on him. When the Legend puts out the signal, warriors respond.
@brock , your Legend is “calling on you to perform a service” like Marlon Brando in The Godfather.

Exactly. This man has been one of my top lieutenants for many years. This isn't the time for him to Fredo me.
1504D827-DA0D-40C4-829E-6D34D19757E1.gif

Advertisement
I was there. So cold we left for chitown at halftime. It was brutal. I was in full snowboard regalia and still couldn't take it.
I'm glad I talked to a guy at work who told me about the heated pads you could put in your shoes. Said when he was out hunting he learned when your feet got cold you're done. I made the whole game but was shivering in the 4th quarter. Saw a lot of people at halftime who looked ready to check out.

Went to see the ND v Semenholes game at South Bend a few years ago and it was low 20's and cold. Some of the ND players came out for warmups without shirts on.
Miami did that in 2013 at Pitt to show everyone the cold won’t slow them down. They played very well that game.

Advertisement
I'm having nightmares of that game where our OL was on skates all night. Was that a few years ago against ND or VT? It was like McDermott and that crew
VT 2016 Thursday night game. Miami had a depleted defense and Kaaya was sacked 45 times. Nick Linder and McDermott was plain awful that game. They all were but those two stood out.

Advertisement
So as of this morning players we can’t confirm are Rooster, Burns, Redding or X, any o-lineman, Phillips, Jennings, Ivey, Couch among big names. Also Bubba? Did he get confirmed?

not going through the whole roster but that seems about right from what I think I have seen. Clearly backups and special teams guys may or may not be available.

Advertisement
So as of this morning players we can’t confirm are Rooster, Burns, Redding or X, any o-lineman, Phillips, Jennings, Ivey, Couch among big names. Also Bubba? Did he get confirmed?

not going through the whole roster but that seems about right from what I think I have seen. Clearly backups and special teams guys may or may not be available.

Unless through social media posts or leaks, or team pictures at the hotel or on buses, we may not have a clear picture until around kickoff.

Where's @brock when you need him.

In any event, LET’S FŪCKING GO!

Bubba confirmed.

Advertisement
Back