Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
So if someone says there's a 50% chance we play, and we wind up playing, he's full so **** and knows nothing? Seemed like earlier in the week there was quite a bit of consternation from several sources including Diaz himself who was hopeful "to load enough guys on the plane to play."

Advertisement
So if someone says there's a 50% chance we play, and we wind up playing, he's full so **** and knows nothing? Seemed like earlier in the week there was quite a bit of consternation from several sources including Diaz himself who was hopeful "to load enough guys on the plane to play."
Lmao, what brilliant logic. Post ang garbage you want and hide behind 50/50. Good lord.

Understand it perfectly. I also clearly understand the total abuse of it. Capice?
So what were the percentage chances that you'd attribute to 19 out of 85 players possibly being affected?

Advertisement
Wait! We have an OL? Sure doesn’t look like it for the past few weeks. I thought that they were all out with COVID and King has been snapping the ball to himself.

tenor.gif

We ROLLIN'!!

So as of this morning players we can’t confirm are Rooster, Burns, Redding or X, any o-lineman, Phillips, Jennings, Ivey, Couch among big names. Also Bubba? Did he get confirmed?

not going through the whole roster but that seems about right from what I think I have seen. Clearly backups and special teams guys may or may not be available.
Knighton, Phillips & Jennings are all with the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically, most starters have been confirmed other than those on the Oline (somebody said Campbell was there...not sure if he's considered a starter any longer)

Advertisement
Back