Who's Playing Friday Night @NC State?

Advertisement
Lmao, what brilliant logic. Post ang garbage you want and hide behind 50/50. Good lord.
kotexcanes, it's actually perfect logic. The guy posted what he heard from what I assume to be a good source. He's had good info in the past. As it turned out, the 50% chance of playing is what happened, and the 50% chance of not playing didn't happen. Why's that so tough for you miserable derelicts to absorb?

So if someone says there's a 50% chance we play, and we wind up playing, he's full so **** and knows nothing? Seemed like earlier in the week there was quite a bit of consternation from several sources including Diaz himself who was hopeful "to load enough guys on the plane to play."
Perhaps it’s because our education system makes 75-80 percent as an “average” grade and a 50 percent is a failure...

Advertisement
Is Ryan Ragone available? If so, I am looking at an alternate line of -27.5. Hes good for at least one offensive and two defensive TD’s tonight
I can never quite work out whether the Ragone ragging is because he's white or because he's a walkon.

We've had countless scholarship players produce less than him.

kotexcanes, it's actually perfect logic. The guy posted what he heard from what I assume to be a good source. He's had good info in the past. As it turned out, the 50% chance of playing is what happened, and the 50% chance of not playing didn't happen. Why's that so tough for you miserable derelicts to absorb?
Lol, the odds of not playing were never 50%, what is hard for you to comprehend nofranchise?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumor on Twitter that Brevin is out also

Screaming Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back