Who's got a UNC scouting report

Advertisement
I haven't watched them play at all this year beyond the last few minutes @ FSU. Obviously I know what we should expect against a Fedora-led team, but what about this year's edition?

They got a train run on them last week in Blacksburg, and I would just like to understand what we're going up against.

Is Hood going to be back for our game?

How much did the wet conditions contribute to them getting blown out? What did VPI do to them to take them out of their game? Tech fumbled seven times (!) so it's not like they played a perfect game...

How did they contain Switzer to 2 yards on 2 receptions (btw that dude is a ***** but he can play)?

Somebody help me out here.

It was actually in Chapel Hill

Did not watch game. Did see some highlights. Looked like vt played a lot of man coverage (in highlight)
I think FSU tried to play more zone on UNC

I think what bothers me the most is UNC's two 6-5 receivers. The one thing that can stop that is being physical with Tribitsky.

Last edited:
Kaaya is our qb so expect a close game...

I don't think UNC DL is special. If he has time to
Stand in pocket like a statue and tap the ball repeatedly, he's actually pretty lethal.
Add that our WRs should get much better separation this week

Advertisement
Game starts and ends with our OL and DL. Run block to open holes for Walton and Yearby, plus it allows us to control clock. DL needs to get pressure with front four. Trubisky is good. NFL good so we have to put pressure on him throughout the game...

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2662865 said:
We are going to gang rape UNC

Plz don't tell me that you pu$$ies are scared of the Tar Babies

Not with our defense. Never.

Dude, please Google "Tar Babies." You realize that is a racial slur, right?

There is restaurant in Myrtle Beach south carolina named tar babies.

Good food...I ate there a few times.

Yea they have good breakfast but the name and sign are so racist. Havent been in years

Their Wide Receivers are "deceptively athletic" if you catch my drift. Even though our defense should be able to handle it, prepare yourself for a lot of frustration and irritation.

However, their defense is weak and can be exploited, especially if we have success running the ball.

Fast for white guys?

Their Wide Receivers are "deceptively athletic" if you catch my drift. Even though our defense should be able to handle it, prepare yourself for a lot of frustration and irritation.

However, their defense is weak and can be exploited, especially if we have success running the ball.

Fast for white guys?

High motor guys that bring their lunch pail to work everyday.

Game starts and ends with our OL and DL. Run block to open holes for Walton and Yearby, plus it allows us to control clock. DL needs to get pressure with front four. Trubisky is good. NFL good so we have to put pressure on him throughout the game...

From what I have seen this year in ACC play I have been more impressed with GA tech's DL more than UNC's. So I think we will win that battle even with the way our OL has been playing.

I think their OL vs.our DL will be the much better match up to witness. And when their QB steps up we must make him pay. Not let him pick up cheap yards like he did againsst F$U.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Fast for white guys?

High motor guys that bring their lunch pail to work everyday.

But how's their football IQ?

We are going to gang rape UNC

Plz don't tell me that you pu$$ies are scared of the Tar Babies

Not with our defense. Never.

Racist.

EALmWvPl.jpg

Advertisement

Racist.

View attachment 39599

Haha thats it.

We ate there a bunch as kids. I had no clue what it meant. Got a couple glasses with that logo on them.

Advertisement
Back