Who's got a UNC scouting report

They give up a lot of yards and points on defense. James Madison put 28 on them.

If our D plays like they have been playing which is now expected we will win.

Advertisement
We are going to gang rape UNC

Plz don't tell me that you pu$$ies are scared of the Tar Babies

Not with our defense. Never.

Dude, please Google "Tar Babies." You realize that is a racial slur, right?

Please google pussification, cuz that's what's happening to people who care about phrases like tarbabies....other teams call us Hurri-Cons, saying we're all convicts

Their O is really really good, their D is bad. Hollins, Howard and Switzer are the best trio of WR in the ACC. Hood/Logan is a very good RB duo. Their OL is average (will need the DL to play their best game of the year).

Defensively, they are bad. Their run D is poor, secondary isn't much better. Switzer is scary on returns.

To beat them Miami will have to score 35+, hopefully Kaaya/Richt get it together this week.

I actually didn't know that, so I googled it. Wiki says this:

And from Urban Dictionary:

A dummy made of tar, which cannot be struck without getting oneself hopelessly stuck to it--from the story "Mr. Rabbit and Mr. Fox" by Joe Harris, as told by his fictional narrator, Uncle Remus.

Tar baby has become short hand for a situation better avoided than confronted.

And from Meriam Webster Dictionary:

something from which it is nearly impossible to extricate oneself

Wow, [MENTION=6196]DomWorld_Peace[/MENTION] way to racialize that SMH

Since you didn't choose to copy and paste the rest, I'll do that for you. From the same wiki:

Several United States politicians—including presidential candidates John Kerry, John McCain, Michele Bachmann, and Mitt Romney—have been criticized by civil rights leaders, the media, and fellow politicians for using the "tar baby" metaphor.[18][19] An article in The New Republic argued that people are "unaware that some consider it to have a second meaning as a slur" and it "is an obscure slur, not even known to be so by a substantial proportion of the population."

Please stop ***ging up the thread you fcking tarbaby

Since you didn't choose to copy and paste the rest, I'll do that for you. From the same wiki:

Several United States politicians—including presidential candidates John Kerry, John McCain, Michele Bachmann, and Mitt Romney—have been criticized by civil rights leaders, the media, and fellow politicians for using the "tar baby" metaphor.[18][19] An article in The New Republic argued that people are "unaware that some consider it to have a second meaning as a slur" and it "is an obscure slur, not even known to be so by a substantial proportion of the population."

Awww, were you bullied as a child by a black homosexual male?

Advertisement

Go back to your safe place and gargle ***** with your anushole you social justice pillowbiter

LET'S GO CANES!

Last edited:
Their Wide Receivers are "deceptively athletic" if you catch my drift. Even though our defense should be able to handle it, prepare yourself for a lot of frustration and irritation.

However, their defense is weak and can be exploited, especially if we have success running the ball.

Would love for Dan E Dangerously to re-start his "The More you Know" threads, but he's too overwhelmed by our offensive woes

Go back to your safe place and gargle ***** with your anushole you social justice pillowbiter

LET'S GO CANES!

I don't need to know your Friday plans. But thanks!

Advertisement
I haven't watched them play at all this year beyond the last few minutes @ FSU. Obviously I know what we should expect against a Fedora-led team, but what about this year's edition?

They got a train run on them last week in Blacksburg, and I would just like to understand what we're going up against.

Is Hood going to be back for our game?

How much did the wet conditions contribute to them getting blown out? What did VPI do to them to take them out of their game? Tech fumbled seven times (!) so it's not like they played a perfect game...

How did they contain Switzer to 2 yards on 2 receptions (btw that dude is a ***** but he can play)?

Somebody help me out here.

It was actually in Chapel Hill

They're are going to score, our O has to win this game for us, not a pleasant thought.

These are the types of games that we should win but haven't for the last 13 years. I will be waiting axiously to see if Richt can get these boys up and ready to play for what is a season defining game.

Advertisement

A dummy made of tar, which cannot be struck without getting oneself hopelessly stuck to it--from the story "Mr. Rabbit and Mr. Fox" by Joe Harris, as told by his fictional narrator, Uncle Remus.

Tar baby has become short hand for a situation better avoided than confronted.

tar baby n.
1. A inextricable situation or difficult and pressing problem that often grows worse as one tries to deal with it.
2. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a black person, especially a dark-skinned black child.

Tar baby - definition of tar baby by The Free Dictionary

Tar baby: 1A difficult problem that is only aggravated by attempts to solve it.

2 US offensive A contemptuous term for a black person.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/tar_baby

I haven't watched them play at all this year beyond the last few minutes @ FSU. Obviously I know what we should expect against a Fedora-led team, but what about this year's edition?

They got a train run on them last week in Blacksburg, and I would just like to understand what we're going up against.

How much did the wet conditions contribute to them getting blown out? What did VPI do to them to take them out of their game? Tech fumbled seven times (!) so it's not like they played a perfect game...

How did they contain Switzer to 2 yards on 2 receptions (btw that dude is a ***** but he can play)?

Did not watch game. Did see some highlights. Looked like vt played a lot of man coverage (in highlight)
I think FSU tried to play more zone on UNC

Yep you are correct.

All of what I am reading in the thread is sort of what I was expecting - good skill players with a suspect defense.

I have a feeling we are going to give up a couple scoring drives of less than a minute or two in this game, so I hope that Richt has been preparing a savage game plan. I don't have confidence in that after what we witnessed last week, however.

Their tempo on offense scares me. We are going to have to track Switzer all over the field like Lu pointed out in another thread. That combined with their tempo and our youth on the second line of our defense gives me some reason for concern.

I can see Jacquan being a major difference maker in this game, but just like against GT I suppose I will need to be prepared for a high level of annoyance at times during the game.

Advertisement
This really shouldn't be a difficult game plan defensively

Knock Trubinsky the fck out

I like that plan, MIA42.

Rick is going to try to run it down their throats all day. I get the feeling he's going to try to turn this into a phone booth game.

Advertisement
Back