Who You Wit'?( Roy Jones or Mike Tyson)

• Jones

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Tyson

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
This was one of the lamest , worst produced **** shows I’ve every seen. It was cringeworthy. But I did get some good laughs. A you tuber lehit almost killed Nate Robinson.
Youtuber legit been training for a few years, has been in a couple "fights" prior and Robinson looked like he "trained" for about a week.. Plus dude was bigger than him, dont know who told him that was a good idea. After first knock down his corner should of threw towel. Dude got wrecked for like 600 bucks

Youtuber legit been training for a few years, has been in a couple "fights" prior and Robinson looked like he "trained" for about a week.. Plus dude was bigger than him, dont know who told him that was a good idea. After first knock down his corner should of threw towel. Dude got wrecked for like 600 bucks
There was an eight pound difference and four inches height , that’s huge in boxing. I figured it didn’t matter since Tyson was ten pounds bigger than Roy and a exhibition.

Nate was gone on the first punch , his eyes had rolled back and was dazed. He looked awful , it looked like a random guy was given gloves and told to go box lol.

Advertisement
There was an eight pound difference and four inches height , that’s huge in boxing. I figured it didn’t matter since Tyson was ten pounds bigger than Roy and a exhibition.

Nate was gone on the first punch , his eyes had rolled back and was dazed. He looked awful , it looked like a random guy was given gloves and told to go box lol.
Yea ref should of called it but his corner really failed him.. They didnt teach him any defense or anything, looked like they sent him in ring and didnt throw towel.. I dont know what was expected..

I met him in Hawaii circa early 2000s. We were all on vacay. I never expected him to be so humble. He introduced himself to my whole family. He’s a true class act. People that haven’t met him don’t get it. Mike is the nicest most down to earth celebrity I’ve ever met.
I really get upset about how misunderstood Mikey is. People fail to realize the power of the media and the necessary perception individuals have to create in order to stay relevant in some instances. I've known mikey since my early teen years and have some amazing stories with him and the family. One of the most beautiful people you'll ever come across. While I'm so proud of what he's became I still worry about him in the business world. His wifey kiki and brother azim basically run all of that for him now. From the ranch to his footprint in Asia and africa being as big as it is.

How is Nate Robinson an underdog against ******* Jake Paul?

If Nate loses, he's gotta be excommunicated. Can never show his face in public again.
Might as well change his name to John wick then after that great performance. Last shot I was concerned he might've broke his neck how he fell like that. He's EXCOMMUNICADO

Advertisement
I really get upset about how misunderstood Mikey is. People fail to realize the power of the media and the necessary perception individuals have to create in order to stay relevant in some instances. I've known mikey since my early teen years and have some amazing stories with him and the family. One of the most beautiful people you'll ever come across. While I'm so proud of what he's became I still worry about him in the business world. His wifey kiki and brother azim basically run all of that for him now. From the ranch to his footprint in Asia and africa being as big as it is.
Do you think he’s misunderstood? I get the 90’s but now literally everyone loves him. I’d say he’s one of the most beloved former athlete / celebrity going.

Its funny, I watched the fight with non boxing fans and everyone was pulling for him like it was 88. Expecting to see fireworks.

Im like y’all do know these guys sucked years ago and Tyson was getting waxed by everyone in his 30’s. You’re expecting too much from these old dudes.

Last night is what you get when you throw fifty years olds in a ring and boxing, you get two fifty year olds boxing lol.

Last edited:
Do you think he’s misunderstood? I get the 90’s but now literally everyone loves him. I’d say he’s one of the most beloved former athlete / celebrity going.

Its funny, I watched the fight with non boxing fans and everyone was pulling for him like it was 88. Expecting to see fireworks.

Im like y’all do know these guys sucked years ago and Tyson was getting waxed by everyone in his 30’s. You’re expecting too much from these old dudes.

Last night is what you get when you throw fifty years olds in a ring and boxing, you get two fifty year olds boxing lol.
You gotta understand what that was though. From a boxing perspective you're right. But this was a philanthropic event. This is what Mikey has become. He's all about bettering the world. I can't speak for roy because I don't know him at all. For mike he had lost his passion for life and hated himself. His boxing just like his personal life showed he gave up. My eyes I'll never say mikey sucked ever regardless of his circumstances. But I can't argue performance and the outcome. I think he dominated roy last night though.

You gotta understand what that was though. From a boxing perspective you're right. But this was a philanthropic event. This is what Mikey has become. He's all about bettering the world. I can't speak for roy because I don't know him at all. For mike he had lost his passion for life and hated himself. His boxing just like his personal life showed he gave up. My eyes I'll never say mikey sucked ever regardless of his circumstances. But I can't argue performance and the outcome. I think he dominated roy last night though.

I’ll say Tyson took it serious and that deserves props. His body , cardio and workouts is proof. Roy on the other hand didn’t take it serious , from working out and his effort. I was a big Roy fan but his body looked like ****, he was winded after a few punches and didn’t want to be there. Roy was one of the best cardio and physique guys you’ll ever see, so the proof was there.

I can respect him for his philantrophic works now. I put more blame on Don King ruining Tyson than Tyson ruining Tyson.

That being said, I think he's one of the most overrated Heavyweights of all time. The only great fighters of substance he beat was an aging Larry Holmes and Carl "The Truth" Williams.

Any other time he's been against elite compeition he's been beat. Couldn't beat Evander Holyfield and was embarassed by Lennox Lewis and Buster Douglas. I'll give him credit; he went the distance with Holyfield and got TKO'd, but to put him in the same context as Ali, Frazier, George Foreman, Marciano, etc. is a bit too far fetched, imo.

Had his original trainer not died, we might be talking a different situation. I look at Tyson as one of the biggest wastes of talent in boxing history.

We'll never know how far Tyson would've gone had King not sunk his claws into him.

Advertisement
By far the hardest opponent in boxing game history! F; I think I may have beat Mike like 2x out of 200 attempts w little Mack. Remember vividly throwing my Nintendo controller on the ground & breIaking it after my 20th loss in a row. Lol.
I used to go home and play it every single day in 8th grade in 1988 I believe. I even changed how I held the remote from thumb to index middle finger to hit the buttons so I could be faster. I remember being so nervous and sweaty when I finally made it to fight Tyson. I was the first that I knew of in my area to beat him. I played pretty much every single day for hours upon hours. LOL

I can respect him for his philantrophic works now. I put more blame on Don King ruining Tyson than Tyson ruining Tyson.

That being said, I think he's one of the most overrated Heavyweights of all time. The only great fighters of substance he beat was an aging Larry Holmes and Carl "The Truth" Williams.

Any other time he's been against elite compeition he's been beat. Couldn't beat Evander Holyfield and was embarassed by Lennox Lewis and Buster Douglas. I'll give him credit; he went the distance with Holyfield and got TKO'd, but to put him in the same context as Ali, Frazier, George Foreman, Marciano, etc. is a bit too far fetched, imo.

Had his original trainer not died, we might be talking a different situation. I look at Tyson as one of the biggest wastes of talent in boxing history.

We'll never know how far Tyson would've gone had King not sunk his claws into him.
Back when Tyson was on top I wanted him to fight Riddick Bowe but King had no interest in putting Tyson in with Riddick....
And to Tysons credit he did beat Razor Ruddock when Razor had some hype on his name.... Not saying that it's a world class win but it was a big fight at the time...

Back when Tyson was on top I wanted him to fight Riddick Bowe but King had no interest in putting Tyson in with Riddick....
And to Tysons credit he did beat Razor Ruddock when Razor had some hype on his name.... Not saying that it's a world class win but it was a big fight at the time...
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I’m still mad about that Razor Ruddock fight. It was a pay per view ripoff and I want my money back. Ruddock took one step backward and the ref jumped in and stopped the fight. It was a total joke. They weren’t about to let Tyson have a chance of losing that match.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I thought an interesting fight would've been Tyson/Morrison. Never got to see it because Morrison contracted AIDS.

Would've liked to see a prime Tyson vs. a prime Joe Frazier. You wanna see a fight with bombs; that would've been it. I think Joe would've KO'd Tyson. He had better durability, better movement, and he hit just as hard, if not harder.

Tyson vs. Ernie Shavers would've been good too.

Oh there they go! There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ***. That's their one, that's their one! Rocky Marciano! Rocky Marciano! Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't ****!

This was one of the lamest , worst produced **** shows I’ve every seen. It was cringeworthy. But I did get some good laughs. A you tuber lehit almost killed Nate Robinson.

It was so **** corny from start to finish.

And don't get me wrong, I like rap music as much as anyone, but I hate that they tried to OVER INJECT hip hop into this whole production. It felt like Master P or Suge Knight produced the ****.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I’m still made about that Razor Ruddock fight. It was a pay per view ripoff and I want my money back. Ruddock took one step backward and the ref jumped in and stopped the fight. It was a total joke. They weren’t about to let Tyson have a chance of losing that match.
Yes I remember that had a funny finish to it... But when Don King has everyone in his pocket that's what you can expect...

Advertisement
Back