Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Greg Schiano

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sonny Dykes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Kiffins bad rep was for being a bit of an ***. Freeze got busted for recruiting violations and loving ****ies. Miami could overlook the former, no chance at overlooking the latter.

Happy with Cristobal, Kiffin, or Stoops.
Would not complain about Fickell (and I'll throw in Shaw even though he's never leaving Stanford). Really about 6 or 7 solid candidates, which is a departure from most years.
Why would anybody hire a drifter and grifter like Kiffin?

Advertisement
Stoops has probably done the best coaching job based on those records. Didn’t know it was that impressive. Good win for him tonight. He growing on me, but I guess there’s a part of me who really would like Rutgers Greg if we like Stoops

They are similar coaches in a lot of regards except stoops runs a 3-4 at UK and Schiano runs a 4-3ish scheme for D.

I Think Mario is basically manny with a slightly better crootin. If we hate a guy for being a corch then we shouldnt want a corch either

Because he's a good coach that believes in putting lots of points on the scoreboard. He reminds me of some other coaches UM had in the 80s and 90s that had pedestrian records at other P5s but were superstars in Miami.
We will have to disagree. Dude has failed wherever he's gone except for FAU. I will buy that he is similar to Dennis bouncing from job to job. There are better options.

I don’t know how the University of Miami job is viewed to the top coaches out there. I know the recruiting ground if fertile but it seems easier to attract the kids to leave S.Florida now.

Stoops seems like a guy who may be comfortable where he is and the low expectations. I like him and teams are a tough but his offenses are ugly ugly.

Fickell just seems like the typical Midwest forever dude. Plus he’s had a really good QB during tenure there minus his first. Tough to hold that against him but can he do it without they type of player?

Mario is a great recruiter but is Butch Davis Jr, with the bad losses at points throughout the season.

It’ll prob be neither of these guys

Advertisement
Mark Stoops is the top candidate for the week. UK was impressive in many ways tonight. To me, it was mostly the energy UK displayed. Solid tackling. Mullen did corch a bit, and UF QB is well, shall we say, not elite. Credit given where credit due.

Now, onto the previous two games, routs of South Carolina, 16-10, and FCS ‘powerhouse’ Chattanooga, 28-23.

I know most on this site were thumbs down on the Pirate. Miss St just beat #15 A&M on the road. Leach has been at Miss St. year and a half. He has got Miss St going in the right direction. Leach wanted to come to the U.

Advertisement
What happened to Herman at Texas..He went from boy wonder to fired in what 3 three yrs..WTF happened there?

Probably a mixture of the boys chasing tail and a really crazy BOT. Maybe it wasn't a good fit is all. I still like him as an option.

Probably a mixture of the boys chasing tail and a really crazy BOT. Maybe it wasn't a good fit is all. I still like him as an option.
Was wondering..I thought he was the next great Texas coach when he left Houston..

Advertisement
I think Joe Brady would be a very good HC here, however I don’t think he’d be all that interested.

By my estimation he has NFL HC aspirations & while being a college HC would only help bolster his resume, I don’t think coming to Miami would help him all that much, I mean if he turned us around it would definitely make him a top HC candidate around the league, but in all actuality he doesn’t need to risk it coming down to Miami, he’s already making himself a legit commodity due to his success with Joe Burrow & what he’s doing in fixing Sam Darnold.

If Carolina finishes above .500 this season he will no doubt be a hot name in the Coaching search market for teams, he’s pretty much already put himself in place to become a HC in the near future, coming to Miami would really only be a step back for him, unless he just really wanted to do it, but otherwise if you're his agent you would have to advise him to keep away from a trap job like Miami. All he has to do is stay a pretty good OC in the NFL for the next year or 2 & he’ll get a HC job in the league no problem.

Always enjoyed your post, brother.

Might have to wait a year after his current retirement situation....but bring me all of this!

He's innocent! Dudes just enjoying some music at the bar when this homewrecker decides to grind on him. What options does he have? Push her away and make a scene? No sir, I believe he handled it this situation the same way any of us would have handled it.

Advertisement
Back