Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sonny Dykes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario all day.

At this point I won't be surprised if blake james keeps his job and keeps manny around all season until his buyout shrinks. Then that dip**** hires stoops literally 30 minutes later because he's the cheapest option. Stoops brings his 2006 vintage run heavy offense, and we win a Hecht approved 8 games, with an occasional 9 or 10, every year until he retires.

Our Canes can probably get Fisher or Kelly on the cheap...

Screenshot_20211002-205635_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-205716_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I just want the best coach possible, IDC if he has previous HC experience or not. I want someone who can out scheme other coaches, I want someone extremely detailed oriented that has his players prepared for everything they see during the game. I want a coach who actually runs a complex offense and defense and recruits high IQ players, I'm so tired of watching Miami football players run around like chickens with there heads cut off. My Current Top 5 realistic list would be

1. Bill O Brien
2. Hugh Freeze
3. Joe Brady
4. Dan Lanning
5. Jim Leonhard

Advertisement
I just want the best coach possible, IDC if he has previous HC experience or not. I want someone who can out scheme other coaches, I want someone extremely detailed oriented that has his players prepared for everything they see during the game. I want a coach who actually runs a complex offense and defense and recruits high IQ players, I'm so tired of watching Miami football players run around like chickens with there heads cut off. My Current Top 5 realistic list would be

1. Bill O Brien
2. Hugh Freeze
3. Joe Brady
4. Dan Lanning
5. Jim Leonhard
O‘Brien - back to NFL if I were to guess
Freeze - would not get consideration due to his past
Brady - NFL HC is next
Lanning - Like. Could see him waiting for a top $EC job. Was considered by Kansas, though, so he’s not tied to a dream job. Only been DC since 2019.
Leonhard - Wisconsin born and bred. Probably their next HC.

Advertisement
O‘Brien - back to NFL if I were to guess
Freeze - would not get consideration due to his past
Brady - NFL HC is next
Lanning - Like. Could see him waiting for a top $EC job. Was considered by Kansas, though, so he’s not tied to a dream job. Only been DC since 2019.
Leonhard - Wisconsin born and bred. Probably their next HC.
O'Brien is a better fit for college then the NFL, I think he realizes that, if we offered him the job after this season, I think he takes it.

Hugh has been with liberty for a few years now, I think he's cleaned up his imagine and is ready for another Power 5 gig.

Leonhard probably wants the Wisconsin job but Paul Chryst is only 55, I don't see him giving that job anytime soon.

Advertisement
Kiffins bad rep was for being a bit of an ***. Freeze got busted for recruiting violations and loving ****ies. Miami could overlook the former, no chance at overlooking the latter.

Happy with Cristobal, Kiffin, or Stoops.
Would not complain about Fickell (and I'll throw in Shaw even though he's never leaving Stanford). Really about 6 or 7 solid candidates, which is a departure from most years.

total career…….. wins and losses
MARIO Cristobal. Record 56-58
Lane Kiffin. Record 69- 40
Hugh Freeze record 63-40
Luke Fickle record 44-22
Bill O’Brien record 53-48
mark stoops.record 53-50
You are including O'Brien's NFL record, really?

Advertisement
Back