Who would Take Bronco over Manny...

Advertisement
We aren't even a football program anymore as much as we are a brand at this point
This is becoming very hard to argue with. Thus far, Manny is all sizzle and no steak.

I'm not one to jump ship quickly, but I'm thoroughly disgusted. I look forward to Saturdays in the fall. I mark the Canes schedule on the calendar and rarely, if ever, do we break those plans. I feel worse than I ever have about the future of this team. Will we have to suffer through four years of this? How quickly will donations dry up so they take action?

Coach to reach out to down the road (follow career until Manny gets sacked to see how he progresses) is Tim Lester. Enormous potential. Still cutting his teeth. Helluva Crooter considering where he's at. Offensive minded.
Of course I don't see anyone at The U with the stomach to sack Manny anytime soon.

Advertisement
Babers would kill it in Miami. Thats who i wanted over richt. Dude has beat Clemson with Syracuse.

Really think about that. Thats crazy. Imagine what he could do with real athletes

Babers went 4-8, 4-8, 10-3. So two horrendous seasons before his 10 win season. Syracuse had the patience because, well, it's Syracuse football. I GUARANTEE that at Miami he would be canned after year 2 if he went two seasons in a row at 4-8.

The problem with Diaz is that the team looks totally unprepared despite having talent advantage in all but 1 game, whereas Syracuse's poor record likely has a lot to do with the talent level.

Advertisement

I'm not that impressed with Babers. He would be an upgrade, but that's not saying much. I think we could do much better.

Interesting what's happening at U of Washington right now. Petersen is getting a ton of heat, from fans and local media, saying he's overrated. Normally I'd say its not worth trying to get him out of the PNW. I'd say it's worth taking a shot now that the fanbase there is turning on him. He is an elite coach, despite the recent downturn and his salary isnt far from what Richt's was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not answering g the question directly, but one thing that impressed me about Bronco was his willingness to adapt and change.

He never really recruited or played a Qb like Perkins before. It kinda came out of nowhere, sorta like Petrino with Lamar.

Doesn’t have to be Bronco but it needs to be someone like him. Our own brand is ruining this program. We aren’t lining up 22 dogs every Saturday anymore. Stop talking s*** and acting like bc you wear that U that you earned it. The word swag should be banned from the facilities. It’s time to put your head down and work. This soft, entitled program needs a reset.
ban the chain as well, what pray tell do these guys have to be entitled about,

Mendehall is a proven experienced coach and hired a experienced staff. Manny has a weak, inexperienced staff
to me fault lies with AD Blake James, who had a lazy, lazy search process. he could have had Mullen or Davis
time to pay the piper Fake James

Advertisement
I guarantee you that Bronco watched VT play us and will use the TE and Wing back to kill us Friday. He’s a good coach who attacks his opponents weaknesses.

Can we get this guy...
AF.jpg

Advertisement
Back